Apple Music subscribers in Australia & New Zealand can now ask Alexa to stream their favourite songs - adding more fuel to the fire in the smart speaker wars.
Smart Home - News
Spotify Australia has announced a partnership with Google that’ll see Premium Family account owners gifted a free Google Home Mini.
Amazon's Echo Link and Echo Link Amp are now available to customers in Australia
The accessory that allows you to turn any speaker into an Amazon Echo is now available in Australia.
If you're a Ring owner frustrated by the lack of support for Google Assistant, help may be on the way.
B.One have shown off new Google Assistant integration and hardware at CES 2019.
Samsung and RACV have announced a partnership to make the Samsung SmartThings platform available to Australians.
LG has introduced the R9 CordZero robotic vacuum, with built-in artificial intelligence machine learning.
Amazon has introduced Alexa Skill Blueprints, a new way to create personalised skills and responses for Alexa.
Skype calling with Alexa is now available to customers in Australia, New Zealand, US, UK, India and Canada.
Signify has announced two new iterations to its Philips Hue range, Hue White and Colour ambiance candle and Hue White Ambiance Spot.
Telstra has enabled voice commands for the Telstra TV through Google Assistant that match the features customers are most likely to use.
JBL has announced the launch of Link View in Australia.
Shortcuts continues to get more useful with a host of new capabilities.
Ekster 3.0 is the first voice-activated smart wallet, compatible with Alexa and Google Home Appliances.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 3 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music is now streaming on Alexa in Australia & New Zealand
- Spotify teams up with Google Home Mini
- Amazon expand Australian offering with Echo Link and Echo Link Amp
- The Amazon Echo Input is now available in Australia
- Ring's founder says he's open to working with Google Assistant
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies