Ring flips on mandatory two-factor authentication in an effort to clean up its image.
Smart Home - News
D-Link are offering an all-in-one smart security solution for Aussies.
Speaking to PC World at CES 2020, Nuki CEO Martin Pansy says there's still hope for security brands that find themselves exposed under the microscope.
The Wi-Fi smart bulb maker has also given its mobile app a top-to-bottom makeover.
Arlo has announced their new Arlo Pro 3 smart security camera range.
Ecovac's new Deebot 710 might not be their brightest vacuum cleaning bot but it's certainly their cheapest.
Apple Music subscribers in Australia & New Zealand can now ask Alexa to stream their favourite songs - adding more fuel to the fire in the smart speaker wars.
Spotify Australia has announced a partnership with Google that’ll see Premium Family account owners gifted a free Google Home Mini.
Amazon's Echo Link and Echo Link Amp are now available to customers in Australia
The accessory that allows you to turn any speaker into an Amazon Echo is now available in Australia.
If you're a Ring owner frustrated by the lack of support for Google Assistant, help may be on the way.
B.One have shown off new Google Assistant integration and hardware at CES 2019.
Samsung and RACV have announced a partnership to make the Samsung SmartThings platform available to Australians.
LG has introduced the R9 CordZero robotic vacuum, with built-in artificial intelligence machine learning.
Amazon has introduced Alexa Skill Blueprints, a new way to create personalised skills and responses for Alexa.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ring beefs up its security with mandatory 2FA, suspends third-party trackers in mobile app
- D-Link promise smarter security tech with new DIY bundle
- Nuki CEO says that scandals aren't the end of the line for smart home brands
- LIFX adds a new filament light, smart switch, and candle bulb to its smart lighting portfolio
- Arlo's new Pro 3 smart camera steals from the best
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies