Here’s a quick rundown of what you need to know before you buy your first robot vacuum cleaner:
Smart Home - Features
Here’s a run-down on which smart security brands are and aren’t cool with helping build a surveillance state.
Here are ten smart things you can connect to the Google Assistant to make your life that little bit more connected.
It’s been a little over a month since the launch of the Amazon Echo Show 5, the diminutive successor to 2017’s Echo Show. The new device features a 5.5-inch screen for all of your media needs, whether it’s the morning weather or your local news.
If you’re lying in bed too hungover to go out and need to summon a pizza using your Google smart assistant of choice, you’re in luck.
Rather than having to buy a whole new sound system in order to make your home Alexa-compatible, Amazon now let you buy an accessory that you can connect with any existing non-Alexa speakers you own.
Still confused about what exactly a voice assistant is? Here’s everything you need to know about voice assistants.
As Alexa and Google Assistant continue to dominate headlines, it’s easy to forget that there are plenty of veteran automation brands like Crestron out there with their own stake in the rise of the smart home.
There's a lot to like in the idea of smart locks but there's been no shortage of recent incidents that might give you pause about buying in just yet.
First seen at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, MagHive marries up technology capable of tracking your essentials with software designed to remind you to do so and a delightfully modular hardware design.
We decided to throw the two smart speakers against one another to settle the matter.
Blaze Automation’s B.One Hub and smart home product range are coming to Australia. Here's what you need to know.
PC World headed on over to Japan for CEATEC. Here’s a quick round-up of some of the cool and odd things we got to see and try. Expect robots. Of all sizes and persuasions!
Here’s how an Amazon Echo, Tap, or Echo Dot can light up your smart home.
Every emerging technology, like a child, goes through its difficult phases, and IoT is no different. To extend that analogy, you could say that automated home products are currently experiencing the technological equivalent of the terrible twos.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ring beefs up its security with mandatory 2FA, suspends third-party trackers in mobile app
- D-Link promise smarter security tech with new DIY bundle
- Nuki CEO says that scandals aren't the end of the line for smart home brands
- LIFX adds a new filament light, smart switch, and candle bulb to its smart lighting portfolio
- Arlo's new Pro 3 smart camera steals from the best
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies