It’s been a little over a month since the launch of the Amazon Echo Show 5, the diminutive successor to 2017’s Echo Show. The new device features a 5.5-inch screen for all of your media needs, whether it’s the morning weather or your local news.
If you’re lying in bed too hungover to go out and need to summon a pizza using your Google smart assistant of choice, you’re in luck.
Ecovac's new Deebot 710 might not be their brightest vacuum cleaning bot but it's certainly their cheapest.
Rather than having to buy a whole new sound system in order to make your home Alexa-compatible, Amazon now let you buy an accessory that you can connect with any existing non-Alexa speakers you own.
Apple Music subscribers in Australia & New Zealand can now ask Alexa to stream their favourite songs - adding more fuel to the fire in the smart speaker wars.
Spotify Australia has announced a partnership with Google that’ll see Premium Family account owners gifted a free Google Home Mini.
Amazon's Echo Link and Echo Link Amp are now available to customers in Australia
The accessory that allows you to turn any speaker into an Amazon Echo is now available in Australia.
You can ask the Google Assistant about almost anything. Let me ask it about esports.
Still confused about what exactly a voice assistant is? Here’s everything you need to know about voice assistants.
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- Apple Music is now streaming on Alexa in Australia & New Zealand
- Spotify teams up with Google Home Mini
- Amazon expand Australian offering with Echo Link and Echo Link Amp
- The Amazon Echo Input is now available in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies