As someone who’s a big fan of the company’s hardware, it feels like Sonos is dropping the ball in 2018 when it comes to software.
If you’re one of the many new owners of a Google Home or Google Home Mini smart speaker, you might be a bit confused about how to set it up and get started. Here’s a quick and easy-to-understand guide.
The Echo Spot feels like a really-specific option that’s only really going to be worth if you’re comfortable with letting another webcam into your life and actively-enthusiastic about the ability to integrate Alexa voice commands into your current smart security setup.
Amazon has announced that the new Echo Sub will be coming to Australia alongside the refreshed Echo Dot, Echo Plus and Echo Show.
Online security experts vpnMentor have investigated the accessibility of Amazon Echo by hacking into one unsuspecting family’s device, highlighting how easily it could be tampered with.
Swann has released 4K Ultra HD CCTV surveillance systems for home and small businesses across Australia.
Owners of 2018 LG TVs will now be free to integrate their home entertainment setup with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Alexa Announcements has landed in Australia, meaning Australians can now use their Alexa-enabled devices as a one-way intercom system to share quick-broad messages with the whole family.
Logitech has introduced the Logitech K600 TV Keyboard with Integrated Touchpad and D-Pad.
The Google Home Max hits a lot of the same notes as its more-affordable and affable predecessor. What’s more, in spite of the higher price, that’s a tune that ends up being as catchy as it is resonant and as better as it is bigger.
Weeks after Samsung debuted their Galaxy Home smart speaker, Huawei have now also entered the smart speaker arms race.
Bose have officially debuted their first smart speaker and soundbars at this year's IFA conference in Berlin.
Lenovo are expanding their presence in the smart home space with a new Smart Home Essentials range and Lenovo Link app.
Google has announced the rollout of new features like Routines and Multi-lingual support for Australian Google Assistant users.
Kogan has announced that it is expanding its SmarterHome range, launching integrations with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Need to buy a gift for somebody who loves technology but you can’t afford the big ticket items? Don’t fret! We have some affordable answers.
A generic monitor not specifically designed for photography isn’t going to deliver the colour quality we seek. Processing images on the BenQ SW271 gives the user a stunningly vivid colour range.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon bolster Australian Echo lineup with Echo Show and Echo Sub
- Security experts hack unsuspecting family’s Amazon Echo
- Swann launches Voice Control via Google Assistant for 4K DVR Series
- LG's 2018 TVs get smarter from today with Google Assistant and Alexa support
- Amazon’s Alexa Announcements goes live in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies