Here’s a quick rundown of what you need to know before you buy your first robot vacuum cleaner:
Ring flips on mandatory two-factor authentication in an effort to clean up its image.
Convert your dumb deadbolt into a Wi-Fi-connected smart lock for less.
Here’s a run-down on which smart security brands are and aren’t cool with helping build a surveillance state.
D-Link are offering an all-in-one smart security solution for Aussies.
The Braava Jet M6 mop looks the part dressed in a white curved shell with a shimmering circular ice white and navy blue status light. Everything feels like premium iRobot - from the robot to the charging station to the app.
Here are ten smart things you can connect to the Google Assistant to make your life that little bit more connected.
Speaking to PC World at CES 2020, Nuki CEO Martin Pansy says there's still hope for security brands that find themselves exposed under the microscope.
The Wi-Fi smart bulb maker has also given its mobile app a top-to-bottom makeover.
If you’re looking for a Google Home Hub with a bigger screen or better audio playback, that’s exactly what you’ll get here.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ring beefs up its security with mandatory 2FA, suspends third-party trackers in mobile app
- D-Link promise smarter security tech with new DIY bundle
- Nuki CEO says that scandals aren't the end of the line for smart home brands
- LIFX adds a new filament light, smart switch, and candle bulb to its smart lighting portfolio
- Arlo's new Pro 3 smart camera steals from the best
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies