Kogan has announced the launch of Kogan SmarterHome, making smart home technology more affordable and accessible.
Elgato has announced Australian and New Zealand pricing and availability for its Eve Aqua smart water controller.
Audio brand JBL have confirmed that their Link Bar, debuted at Google's I/O 2018 developer conference, will be coming to Australia and New Zealand later in the year.
Samsung has announced the QuickDrive, a new washer it claims will cut laundry time in half for consumers.
Samsung has launched its latest Family Hub Refrigerator complete with three new app partnerships that will enable Australians to manage and control more aspects of their lives from the kitchen.
First seen at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, MagHive marries up technology capable of tracking your essentials with software designed to remind you to do so and a delightfully modular hardware design.
The Panasonic GA-10 smart speaker is a Google-assistant powered smart speaker. This means that, by now, you probably know the drill. It’s got all the brains of the Google Home but promises to offer a better sound in exchange for a higher price-point.
The Sonos One smart speaker now finally lives up to its name for Australian customers, with the speaker adding local support for Amazon's Alexa smart assistant.
Following off the arrival of the Echo, Echo Dot and Echo Plus in February, Amazon are now bringing the Echo Spot to Australian customers.
Reports say that Apple will be looking to cutting manufacturing orders of their HomePod smart speaker as they move to introduce a smaller and cheaper version following weaker-than-expected sales.
You probably enjoy watching your smart TV, but chances are that you don’t want it to watch you, too. However, “watching its watchers” is precisely what a smart TV can do.
Australians are quick to embrace the latest in mobile and home technology, and the power of voice is set to be on of the biggest tech trends in 2018 and a key driver in the uptake of smart home technologies.
Ecovacs Robotics has released its latest market research findings and detailed plans to bring a range of Google Home and Alexa-friendly vacuum robots to Australian households.
Highlighting the latest in cybersecurity news and features.
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan launches new SmarterHome range and app
- Elgato bolsters smart home ecosystem with Eve Aqua water sensor and Eve Flare lamp
- JBL confirm Link Bar for ANZ
- Samsung’s QuickDrive promises to cuts laundry time in half
- New Samsung Family Hub to connect Australians to Uber, Nespresso and Ring Doorbell
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies