After confirming that the company's flagship smart speaker range would be coming to Australian customers in 2018, Amazon has now opened local preorders for their Echo smart speaker range ahead of an official February launch.
Australian businesses have jumped on Amazon’s Alexa, unveiling ‘skills’ built for the voice-driven virtual assistant.
Aussie brands including Airtasker, REA Group, Hipages, Seek, EnergyAustralia, Qantas and NAB have been quick to launch their own ‘skills’ for Amazon’s voice assistant, Alexa, following news that local customers can officially buy the retail giant’s Echo voice-based interaction speakers from February.
Tracking apps and accessories like Tile have been a huge growth category in recent years. However, this year's CES will see PITAKA take things one step further with their new MagHive smart reminder tech.
Schlage Sense has announced that new and existing owners of its Smart Deadbolt will be able to integrate their home security with Google Assistant in the first quarter of 2018.
LG Electronics has announced that the company's future home appliances, consumer electronics and services that utilize artificial intelligence will be covered under a new sub-brand called LG ThinQ.
Amazon has confirmed that the online shopping giant will be bringing their Alexa smart assistant and Echo smart speaker to Australian homes in early 2018.
D-Link ANZ has announced enhancements to its popular Omna 180 Cam HD, adding Android support and introducing an updated app for a seamless home surveillance solution.
Sony’s new LF-S50G promises to provide an experience that’s exactly every bit as smart as Google’s own offering - but with a few added perks to justify the higher price-tag.
With the Sonos One, Sonos are betting that - no matter your AI assistant of choice - you’ll still be interested in great sound quality. More than that, they’re betting that you trust the Sonos brand enough that you’re willing to buy in even without the smarts up-front.
As long as you don't care about music quality, the Mini is a welcome addition to the Google Home smart speaker family.
Following a delayed-launch earlier this year, Samsung are now gearing up to make their Bixby voice assistant a ubiquitous element of their new ambitious new SmartThing IoT initiative.
NAB customers now have more choice in the way they can get answers to basic banking questions, with the launch of the ‘Talk to NAB’ app for the Google Assistant.
Google's AI-first approach to hardware is taking it in new directions, with smart earbuds and cameras amongst the new gadgets unveiled at the Made By Google event in San Francisco.
Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
Over 100,000 tuned in online to this morning’s Google Event to get a first look at how the tech giant will topping last year’s stunning debut in the hardware space. By the end, this saw The Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max speakers officially unveiled.
Virtualisation has long been a popular feature among Synology users - and it’s not hard to see why. The company’s modern network attached storage solutions are already capable of far more than just streamlined data storage, and with those new capabilities come with exciting possibilities.
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch
- CES 2018: PITAKA debut MagHive smart reminder tech
- CES 2018: Google Assistant To Come To Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTLead PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst (Cyber Security)QLD
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectNSW
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Enterprise Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- CCJava Integration DeveloperQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTManager, Data QualityOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MortgagesOther
- FTFront-End DeveloperSA
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTJBOSS Application Server LeadOther
- FTField Services EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Solution Architect - TransformationOther
- FTIT Service Centre Senior Support OfficerVIC
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW