Google's heavy duty smart speaker will finally make its way to Australian customers, almost a year after its official reveal.
Facebook says it has identified a new coordinated political influence campaign to mislead its users and sow dissension among voters ahead of November's U.S. congressional elections.
Cisco Talos recently discovered several vulnerabilities present within the firmware of the Samsung SmartThings Hub.
There's a lot to like in the idea of smart locks but there's been no shortage of recent incidents that might give you pause about buying in just yet.
Juniper Research has found that the adoption of voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant will be a key factor behind smart home growth, with 275 million voice assistant devices used to control smart homes by 2023.
Kogan has announced the launch of Kogan SmarterHome, making smart home technology more affordable and accessible.
Elgato has announced Australian and New Zealand pricing and availability for its Eve Aqua smart water controller.
Audio brand JBL have confirmed that their Link Bar, debuted at Google's I/O 2018 developer conference, will be coming to Australia and New Zealand later in the year.
Samsung has announced the QuickDrive, a new washer it claims will cut laundry time in half for consumers.
Samsung has launched its latest Family Hub Refrigerator complete with three new app partnerships that will enable Australians to manage and control more aspects of their lives from the kitchen.
First seen at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, MagHive marries up technology capable of tracking your essentials with software designed to remind you to do so and a delightfully modular hardware design.
The Panasonic GA-10 smart speaker is a Google-assistant powered smart speaker. This means that, by now, you probably know the drill. It’s got all the brains of the Google Home but promises to offer a better sound in exchange for a higher price-point.
The Sonos One smart speaker now finally lives up to its name for Australian customers, with the speaker adding local support for Amazon's Alexa smart assistant.
"If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63."
When the Hypertext Transfer Protocol was introduced nearly 30 years ago, the Internet was a small, cozy club hosting just one website.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Home Max will make its Aussie debut on August 9
- Facebook says it has identified a campaign to meddle in 2018 US elections
- Vulnerabilities found in Samsung SmartThings Hub
- Voice Assistant use to grow 1000% to reach 275 million by 2023, Juniper says
- Kogan launches new SmarterHome range and app
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies