Akitio's Thunder3 Duo Pro enclosure looks good, and offers super-easy drive installation, but its Thunderbolt 3 support is wasted on SATA storage.
Servers & Storage - Reviews
Fantastically fast and fantastically expensive, this external drive lets Thunderbolt 3 strut its stuff to the tune of 2GBps transfers.
With an integrated Wi-Fi hot spot and the Plex media server, this drive lets you take all your shows (and all your tunes) on the road.
It can't best an MLC NAND drive, but the 750GB Limited Edition MX300 suffers fewer slowdowns when writing large amounts of data versus other TLC drives. It's all about cache size, baby!
It’s hard to imagine people being unimpressed by a card the size of a Corn Flak storing 200GB of data. But it’s even more impressive when it comes offering transfer speeds of 95MB/s.
The industry's latest consumer M.2 PCIe-NVMe drive offers excellent performance, and is relatively affordable.
While Seagate is lagging behind the world in SSDs it is stretching the imagination when it comes to building mechanical hard disks for different functions. In addition to the regular 3.5-inch desktop drives and 2.5-inch ‘laptop’ drives there are now...
It’s no longer fair to classify NAS devices as mere ‘Network Attached Storage’ as nowadays they operate more like full-blown servers that can handle everything from cloud based-storage to 4K video transcoding.
The Extreme 900 is one of the first devices to take advantage of USB 3.1 faster speeds, and it's delightfully fast.
Though it downscales them to 1080p, you can stream 2160p videos with Synology's lastest NAS boxes and operating system
Samsung's Portable SSD T3 packs a lot of capacity into a svelte package that also delivers near internal SSD speeds and a USB Type-C connector.
If you're looking for an M.2 upgrade, this is the drive to have.
Qnap’s TVS-471 is the type of network attached storage (NAS) device that you could sit down and play with for days. It has functions that make it suitable for serious business, home storage, and entertainment tasks. It can be the centre of your life ...
If you’ve ever wanted a flash drive that can be used on both Android and iOS devices, the PhotoFast iFlash Evo Plus is for you. It’s a 16-128GB stick (we’re looking at the 16GB here) that contains not only full-sized USB 3.0, but also micro-USB and L...
We’ve seen wireless drives from the likes of Seagate and Western Digital before, both of which allow you to connect mobile devices so that you can access more content than you would otherwise be able to while on the road. This little Qnap QGenie that...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Seagate Expands Portfolio with 12TB Drives for NAS and Desktop Computing
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics powers Amazon Web Services AppStream 2.0
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC