The successor to the company’s original My Cloud and My Cloud Mirror products, the My Cloud Home and My Cloud Home Duo offer up more on-board RAM, faster processor speeds, automated firmware updates and a streamlined setup
Servers & Storage - Reviews
If the idea of a portable SSD with shockingly fast transfer speeds and a form-factor to die for fills you with glee, this is absolutely the product you’ll want to get your hands on sooner or later.
Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
With 2TB of capacity, Fly Drive promises to streamline the editing process by letting you store, consolidate, and organise over 250 flights worth of content into one portable external hard drive.
This new stylish storage drive is easy-to-use and equipped with a new software that allows you to import and consolidate your stored content on the cloud with a few simple clicks.
Fundamentally, the Seagate innovate is a single 8TB 3.-inch, 5,400rpm Seagate enterprise mechanical hard disk in a box.
Intel has released a 64-layer TLC SSD that's cheaper, and considerably faster than Samsung's EVO. The king is dead--long live the king.
TerraMaster's FS-220 is relatively new to the NAS category, but it's a great performer with a promising interface.
QNAP's TS-251A NAS has the ability to output video directly to an external 1080 display and is a great media streamer. The advertised on-the-fly 4K transcoding, on the other hand, proved to be weak.
Synology's DS216play NAS is a middling performer, but there's no better NAS box available for media streaming and 4K transcoding.
With a boatload of pro features and excellent performance, this is a box better suited for the small office than the home, but it streams as smoothly as any of its rivals.
Seagate's Personal Cloud 3TB NAS is only a single-bay NAS, but $140 for 3TB of storage and advanced software features is a steal.
For a NAS box with a boatload of software features and top-notch performance, the WD My Cloud EX2 Ultra is amazingly affordable.
Zyxel's NAS220 is an affordable NAS box with good streaming and backup features, but it's a bit less refined than mainstream users would want.
Looking for an SSD that's fast and looks good through a case window? Stop your search because the Plextor M8Pe could be your answer.
We were amazed when Lexar provided us with a super-fast 200GB, corn-flake sized MicroSD card back in June but now here’s Kingston with 256GB!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel launches 800P Optane SSD
- Samsung Advances SATA Line-up with 860 PRO and 860 EVO Solid State Drives
- Synology Introduces FlashStation FS1018 and DiskStation DS218
- CES 2018: Crucial launches next generation MX500 SSD
- QNAP Releases QTS 4.3.4. Beta for x86-Based NAS
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTDevelopment Manager / ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - RFTVIC
- TPSplunk EngineerNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTLead Java DeveloperOther
- FTHR Coordinator - $28phOther
- CCDigital Designer & DeveloperNSW
- TPTest Analyst - AutomationQLD
- FTAssociate - Case ManagementOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- CCProgram Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- CCSite Reliability Engineer (SRE)QLD
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Digital And TransformationOther
- FTField EngineerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- CCIntegration EngineerVIC
- CCSite Acquisition Officer - Adelaide basedSA
- CCWindows Platform SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther