The Worldskills Australia regional competition in PC and Network Support took place at Mount Druitt College, TAFE NSW Western Sydney Institute, last week.
Servers & Storage - News
IBM aims to expand the life span of humans by developing a chip that could make personalized medicine affordable and quick, a company researcher said on Tuesday.
The U.S. Defense Department is offering cloud computing services that military officials claim are safer and more reliable than commercial providers such as Google.
Citrix on Monday said its latest desktop virtualization software will give users access to high-definition desktops from any location and from just about any device, including PCs, Macs, thin clients, laptops, netbooks and smartphones.
Former Microsoft open-source chief Sam Ramji has joined cloud-computing startup Sonoa Systems, taking over product strategy and business development at the Santa Clara, California-based company.
Forget the netbook or the net-top PC: How about a net-server?
Small to medium businesses (SMBs) are risking the loss of valuable corporate data because they are failing to take enough steps to secure their data and are not backing it up.
Unisys is introducing a new service on Wednesday that will allow its customers to better manage, secure and support mobile devices carried around by employees, company executives said on Tuesday.
Nvidia showed off a new GPU architecture on Wednesday that it hopes will allow it to move beyond gaming to play a greater role in the supercomputing market.
Hewlett-Packard will make some significant updates to its Integrity server line next year to coincide with the launch of Intel's first quad-core Itanium processor, known as Tukwila, an HP executive said.
It’s been a busy few days for the whole idea of networked hard drives that provide direct Internet connections so you can get to them from everywhere. Last week, Seagate introduced DockStar, a $99 add-on for its FreeAgent Go drives that provides brow...
I’m still in the audience at the DEMOFall conference, and still taking in demonstrations of new products and services. One of the cooler ideas this morning is Symform, a small-business remote-backup service. Technically, it’s utterly unlike services ...
Cisco this week unveiled a blade addition to its Nexus line of data center switches that’s designed to aggregate multiple physical x86 blade servers from various vendors into a 10G Ethernet fabric.
Seagate has extended its Barracuda line of desktop storage drives with the introduction of its Barracuda XT product.
After 8 years of success the USB 2.0 standard has begun its long journey into obsolescence. Dutch storage company Freecom has announced the first mainstream storage product based on 'SuperSpeed' USB 3.0.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics powers Amazon Web Services AppStream 2.0
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- ASUSTOR Announces Official Launch of ADM 3.0
- Seagate Launces DJI Fly Drive in Australia and New Zealand for Drone Users
- New development for Western Digital
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTData Modeller (Test Data Management)ACT
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTMEAN Stack DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystACT
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- TPDeployment EngineerVIC
- CCAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCFull-Stack AWS Python DeveloperWA
- FTEnd User Support OfficerSA
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- TPSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTMS Dynamics SpecialistACT
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- FTApplication/Maintenance DeveloperOther
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther