Much of the talk about cloud computing in data centers has been about enterprise workloads, but high-performance computing (HPC) customers are getting some options as well.
Servers & Storage - News
Microsoft celebrated its 20th year in Taiwan by agreeing to open a joint cloud computing center with the island's economics ministry.
Oracle is planning an aggressive fight with European regulators if its attempt to take over Sun is slapped with a statement of objections in the coming week, said people close to the company Wednesday.
Microsoft said it will make a preview of SQL Server 2008 R2 available this month that is features complete, including new business intelligence integration tools and master data management features.
Cisco and EMC this week unveiled their anticipated collaboration, which will provide integrated products and services for customers building private cloud computing infrastructures.
Tape is making its way back to the enterprise after a few years in the wilderness claimed an Overland Storage executive.
On the surface, Apple's Snow Leopard Server feels like a $US499 maintenance release, but underneath, there's much more - improved performance, more polish and new apps focused on collaboration and content sharing.
Aster Data Systems on Monday is introducing version 4.0 of its MPP (massively parallel processing) analytic database that allows customers to move application logic into the database system.
Unisys announced Monday software and services that will enable organizations to deploy and run their own internal private clouds, as part of its strategy to offer customers a variety of cloud computing options.
VMware Inc. is having trouble getting VMware Fusion 3.0 out its download door and is getting customer complaints about timeouts and licensing problems.
Oracle has provided new details about its plans for certain key Sun Microsystems technologies, including the GlassFish application server and the NetBeans application development toolkit.
Los Angeles City Council approved a US$7.25 million five-year deal Tuesday in which the city will adopt Gmail and other Google Apps.
Intel has pulled a firmware upgrade it released on Monday for its X25-M consumer solid-state drives as users complained that the software caused crashes.
A number of influential members of the open-source community are raising their voices about Oracle Corp.'s pending takeover of the open source MySQL database. Surprisingly, many are not opposing the shift in MySQL ownership that would come with the c...
A new survey of data center users predicts a sharp drop in mainframe usage, though some industry analysts say the results seem unlikely.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Seagate Expands Portfolio with 12TB Drives for NAS and Desktop Computing
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics powers Amazon Web Services AppStream 2.0
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperSA
- CCSenior ICT Project ManagerACT
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther