Seagate Technology has announced that its IronWolf, IronWolf Pro and BarraCuda Pro hard drives will now be available in capacities up to 12TB.
Hard Disk Drives (Internal) - News
Seagate Technology has announced its participation in the consortium led by Bain Capital Private Equity to acquire Toshiba's Memory division.
Western Digital Corp has announced definitive plans to acquire Tegile Systems, a provider of flash and persistent-memory storage solutions for enterprise data center applications.
Western Digital's NAS-optimised 'WD Red' drives are now available in 2.5-inch models at 750GB and 1TB, and a new 4TB model pushes up the maximum capacity of the existing 3.5-inch range.
An SSD can read and write data many times faster than the best mechanical hard drive. On the downside, flash memory is many times more expensive than the innards of a typical hard drive, so manufacturers have limited their SSD capacities to hit reaso...
Fusion-io Friday announced what it is calling the fastest server-based solid state drive on the market today, with double the slot capacity if its older PCI Express-based ioDrive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate Expands Portfolio with 12TB Drives for NAS and Desktop Computing
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- WD Red range gains new 2.5-inch and 4TB models
- Hybrid hard drives: How they work and why they matter
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCService DesignerNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- TPSenior DBAVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther