To push leading edge performance, low power consumption and extended durability for PC gaming systems, Western Digital have launched a high performance NVMe SSD.
Servers & Storage
QNAP has unveiled the quad-core Intel-based 2-bay TS-253Be and 4-bay TS-453Be.
Synology has announced the general availability of the Synology C2 Backup service to users worldwide.
First announced at this year's CES, Intel has now launched their latest high-speed, low-capacity Optane technology for mainstream consumers - the new Intel 800P Optane SSD.
Samsung have updated their SATA interface line-up, introducing the 860 PRO and 860 EVO solid state drives.
Synology has launched FS1018 and DS218, two feature-rich NAS. These servers provide media streaming, file sharing and data backup features in desktop form factors.
Crucial has announced the launch of its new Crucial MCrucial has announced the launch of its new Crucial MX500 SSD to kick off this year's CES 2018.X500 SSD.
The successor to the company’s original My Cloud and My Cloud Mirror products, the My Cloud Home and My Cloud Home Duo offer up more on-board RAM, faster processor speeds, automated firmware updates and a streamlined setup
If the idea of a portable SSD with shockingly fast transfer speeds and a form-factor to die for fills you with glee, this is absolutely the product you’ll want to get your hands on sooner or later.
Following the release of the QTS 4.3.4 beta for ARM-based NAS, QNAP have announced the release of the QTS 4.3.4 beta for x86-based NAS and additional ARM-based NAS models in an feature-packed update.
These are the top rated storage products we've tested in the last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate show off new modular Lyve Drive storage solution
- Is there a better time to buy a giant MicroSD card for your Nintendo Switch than Black Friday?
- Seagate's new portable SSDs are as colorful as they are compact
- Western Digital announces Australian release of travel-ready SSD
- Samsung give a new coat of paint (and a discount) to their T5 SSD
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies