QNAP has released a new quad-core 3-bay NAS, the TS-332X, that allows for building a RAID 5 array for balancing capacity and protection with the fewest disks.
Servers & Storage
Crucial has launched its new BX500 SSD, available in a 2.5-inch form factor and 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities.
Crucial has announced the availability of DDR4 2933 MT/s Registered DIMM server modules.
Samsung has announced their new Samsung Portable SSD X5, the company's first portable storage product to rely on NVMe.
Seagate has announced the availability of the LaCie DJI Copilot amongst a range of new storage devices.
Synology has launched RackStation RS1219+, a 2U 8-bay NAS featuring storage scalability and M.2 SSD support to supercharge its performance.
Synology has announced the Beta availability of Surveillance Station 8.2, inviting testers around the world to join the beta testing program.
QNAP has announced the launch of the TS-1635AX NAS - the successor of the landmark TS-1635 NAS.
We spoke with Allen Kao, Synology’s CTO, and came away with several key insights about the how the company is tacking AI in 2018 and more.
QNAP has unveiled new TVS-882BR RDX models that integrate the Tandberg RDX QuikStor internal SATA 5.25-inch docking station for installing removable and portable RDX hard disk cartridges.
These are the top rated storage products we've tested in the last year.
MSI has always been intrigued by the relationship between technology and art and this can be seen in many of its previous releases. Now it has become the prime focus of its new MSIology, Tech Meets Aesthetic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to encrypt a Mac storage device
- Seagate show off new modular Lyve Drive storage solution
- Is there a better time to buy a giant MicroSD card for your Nintendo Switch than Black Friday?
- Seagate's new portable SSDs are as colorful as they are compact
- Western Digital announces Australian release of travel-ready SSD
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies