Norton by Symantec has launched a New Zealand VPN server for its Norton Secure VPN product.
Servers & Storage
Western Digital has launched the WD Gaming Drive.
If you’re looking for a solid middle-of-the-road NAS that’s got six drives and just enough guts to do justice to most potential everyday applications, the DS1618+ is a good way to go.
QNAP has introduced the TS-2888X, an AI-ready NAS that combines hybrid storage and a ready-to-use software environment.
Crucial has announced the availability of the Crucial P1 SSD, a PC storage device that leverages the NVMe PCIe interface and Micron’s leading-edge QLC technology.
While the X5 is that much faster than the T5, you really have to be involved in an industry or hobby where that extra speed matters for it to really be worth the premium price.
Synology have launched DiskStation DS119j, a compact, 1-bay NAS.
If you’re willing to splurge on the larger sizings, the Seagate Fast SSD makes a very compelling case for itself.
The LaCie Rugged Secure is just a good if old-fashioned, outdoor-friendly external hard drive with a few modern touches.
If you’re the specialised user that Seagate is seeking out with the Copilot, rest assured, it delivers the goods. I just wish it delivered them a little cheaper, quicker and more consistently.
These are the top rated storage products we've tested in the last year.
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate's new portable SSDs are as colorful as they are compact
- Western Digital announces Australian release of travel-ready SSD
- Samsung give a new coat of paint (and a discount) to their T5 SSD
- Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
- CES 2019: Seagate sharpen portable storage lineup
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies