Seagate has announced a pair of new One Touch portable SSDs.
Servers & Storage
It might not suit power users but if you’re after a good portable storage option that provides plenty of capacity per dollar, the Seagate BackUp Plus Slim makes a strong case for itself.
After being revealed at CES 2019 back in January, Western Digital’s new My Passport Go has finally launched in Australia.
Samsung has introduced new colors - and a new discount - for their T5 SSD range.
This is a LaCie hard drive that’ll get the job done but it doesn’t make a good case for why it should be the SSD you go with over the other options.
Samsung has upped their investment in the NVMe SSD space, announcing the new 970 EVO Plus.
Seagate's new portable SSD storage might work much the same as last year's products did but they look a whole lot more stylish.
QNAP has launched the HS-453DX, a silent NAS that features an Intel Celeron quad-core processor, HDMI 2.0 output, 4K real-time transcoding and 10GbE high-speed connectivity.
Synology has launched the DiskStation DS1819+, an 8-bay desktop NAS and the RackStation RS1619xs+, a 1U 4-bay rackmount NAS.
OVH has announced a partnership with MyRepublic to offer MyRepublic’s Gamer customers access to OVH’s dedicated servers at exclusive rates.
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate's new portable SSDs are as colorful as they are compact
- Western Digital announces Australian release of travel-ready SSD
- Samsung give a new coat of paint (and a discount) to their T5 SSD
- Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
- CES 2019: Seagate sharpen portable storage lineup
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies