In a world where even some of the best gaming accessories can feel superfluous, the Seagate Gaming Dock fits right in as a slick-looking, purpose built alternative to just expanding your storage space with an additional or external hard-drive.
Servers & Storage
As opposed to Samsung’s X5 SSD, the T7 veers much closer to the template laid out by the T5.
Seagate are reforming their data storage solutions into a new product called Lyve Drive.
If you've been waiting for a good sale to buy yourself some external storage for your Nintendo Switch, Amazon's Black Friday deals have delivered.
Populating your NAS with drives could be as simple as dropping in the cheapest drives that meet your capacity needs, but that's a path fraught with peril.
Seagate has announced a pair of new One Touch portable SSDs.
It might not suit power users but if you’re after a good portable storage option that provides plenty of capacity per dollar, the Seagate BackUp Plus Slim makes a strong case for itself.
After being revealed at CES 2019 back in January, Western Digital’s new My Passport Go has finally launched in Australia.
Samsung has introduced new colors - and a new discount - for their T5 SSD range.
This is a LaCie hard drive that’ll get the job done but it doesn’t make a good case for why it should be the SSD you go with over the other options.
These are the top rated storage products we've tested in the last year.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99 Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate show off new modular Lyve Drive storage solution
- Is there a better time to buy a giant MicroSD card for your Nintendo Switch than Black Friday?
- Seagate's new portable SSDs are as colorful as they are compact
- Western Digital announces Australian release of travel-ready SSD
- Samsung give a new coat of paint (and a discount) to their T5 SSD
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Huawei P40 Pro review: Breaking Point
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review: A deft upgrade that doesn't break what doesn't need fixing
- How Australia's Telcos and ISPs are reacting to increased coronavirus connectivity demands
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies