If you've been considering buying a brand new external hard drive to plug into your TV's USB port for media playback, beware!
Servers & Storage
Verbatim's 128GB SSD keeps data super-secure by never letting you write over it.
The T7 Shield is the latest, fastest version of Samsung's top-of-the-line portable SSD. It forgoes the fingerprint scanner of the Touch in favor of a toughened outer skin for better survivability in rough environs.
The PNY CS2140 performs like a mid-tier drive, but it's available for lowball prices
Sabrent's Rocket 4 Plus lives up to its name, delivering near top-tier performance at a mid-range price. The 2TB version outperformed the pricier Samsung 980 Pro.
Seagate's new SSDs and hard drives look like the Mandalorian's favorite steel from Star Wars.
While not one of the fastest PCIe 4 NVMe drive in benchmarks, the Atom 50 scored big time in our real life transfers. The drive is PS5 compatible, but uses HMB which isn't supported by the PS5, so performance may not match our numbers.
This super cute SSD still packs 2TB of capacity and NVMe 4.0 capability
'UltraRAM' might make separate devices for computer storage and memory a thing of the past.
Second-gen PCIe 4.0 SSDs are still fresh out of the oven but Samsung's already showing off a blazing-fast PCIe 5.0 SSD that makes them look downright pokey.
These are the top rated storage products we've tested in the last year.
Technology is integral to the modern classroom, and yet, Australian schools are under attack. Research from the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) shows that education is now one of the top five sectors for cybersecurity incidents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Asus TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A review: This 4K monitor plays nice with consoles
- 2 Firewalla Gold review: Powerful home network security in a tiny box
- 3 Alienware AW3423DW review: Quantum dot OLED renders rival monitors obsolete
- 4 Acer Aspire 5 review: An affordable laptop that’s enjoyable to use
- 5 Asus ROG Zephyrus S17 review: This gaming laptop oozes luxurious power
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This write-once portable SSD can never be erased
- Seagate’s Star Wars ‘Beskar Steel’ SSDs are storage fit for a bounty hunter
- Micron’s microscopic NVMe SSD packs 2TB of lightning-quick storage
- ‘UltraRAM’ breakthrough could merge storage and RAM into one component
- Samsung’s first PCIe 5.0 SSD is here and it’s stupidly fast
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Best Unlimited Internet Deals in 2022
- Microsoft’s universal ‘One Outlook’ client just leaked out
- Liquid Retina vs. Liquid Retina XDR: Which display is better?
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies