As many as one in six PCs may have active spyware or malware infections.
Security - News
It doesn't include planned Leopard enhancements, but Firefox developers have released an update to their open-source software, fixing bugs that had been causing the browser to crash at startup, render Web pages improperly or disable add-ons for some ...
Updates issued by Apple last week did not fully solve lockup problems for some iMacs, and in some cases made the screen-freezing worse, Mac owners reported over the weekend.
Leopard's firewall is confusing, inconsistent, switched off by default and incompatible with some applications, a security researcher said after analyzing the new security tool.
The first-ever "fake codec" Trojan malware for the Apple Macintosh was identified yesterday by Intego, a maker of Internet security software for the Mac.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- D-Link ANZ Partners Exclusively with AVSystem for Zero-Touch Device Management in Australia and New Zealand
- Intel tells customers to stop rolling out faulty patches
- CES 2018: Google Assistant To Come To Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
- McAfee Labs Previews Five Cybersecurity Trends for 2018
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTBackend Java DeveloperOther
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCMicrosoft CRM Technical ConsultantQLD
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCInfoSphere SpecialistVIC
- CCPortfolio / Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI ComplianceQLD
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - Brisbane LocationVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)ACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- FTSAP PI/PO Integration LeadOther
- TPSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCFront-End Developer (React)NSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTIP Communications EngineerOther