Aaron Weaver has made a discovery the world could probably do without: He's found a way to spam your printer from the Web.
Security - News
The Web is scarier than most people realize, according to research published recently by Google.
Firefox 3.0's memory consumption is "dramatically improved," claimed Mozilla's chief engineer, because developers have aggressively attacked the open-source browser's notorious memory "leaks."
Using peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing applications on the job raises the risk that confidential data residing on a user's PC might be inadvertently exposed to a cybercriminal, says the head of a security vendor.
The update to Office 2004 for Mac that Microsoft released this week also patched a long-standing bug that erased messages, contacts and other information from Entourage 2004 accounts on Exchange mail servers, the company confirmed in a support docume...
The Hillary Clinton election campaign is being exploited in a spam message that tries to trick users into downloading a Trojan to their desktops by pretending to offer a link to a video of a Hillary Clinton campaign speech. "It's the first time we've...
Firefox 3.0's new anti-malware blocker, a tool that prevents some malicious pages from loading, is the browser upgrade's most important new security feature.
Just one day after Microsoft issued a massive set of security patches for its software, hackers have begun posting code showing how to exploit one of the flaws.
Why have a key to open your front door when you can have an RFID tag implanted in your arm to unlock the door? Ever since he was a young boy, Jonathan Oxer has been fascinated by manipulating electronic devices to his mischievous ends.
The FBI and the US Internet Crime Complaint Center today said that with Valentine's Day approaching, users should be on the lookout for spam e-mails spreading Storm Worm malware.
[[xref: http://www.microsoftsubnet.com|Microsoft]] Tuesday released 11 security patches, six with the highest rating of "critical" that span Windows, Office, and Internet Explorer, but some say it is a combination of two non-critical vulnerabilities ...
The bug fixes kept coming Monday, as Apple shipped critical security updates for its Mac OS X operating system.
Hackers now mask virtually every Web browser exploit as part of their normal procedure to evade detection by security software, said IBM's X-Force research team Tuesday.
Microsoft is including a set of nonsecurity updates that prepare customers to install Windows Vista Service Pack 1 as part of its monthly "Patch Tuesday" security fixes.
The flaws disclosed last week in Adobe System's Reader and Acrobat programs have been used to exploit computers since at least January via malicious banner advertisements, security analysts are reporting.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Google Assistant To Come To Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
- McAfee Labs Previews Five Cybersecurity Trends for 2018
- Man charged in Yahoo hacking case to plead guilty
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPSolution DesignerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Clinical ICT ProjectsOther
- FTERP Support SpecialistVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTSitecore Developer/ArchitectOther
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTEL1 ICT Team LeadACT
- CCSenior Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior to Mid-level DeveloperQLD
- CCProcess Improvement LeadNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - Sydney - TelcoNSW
- CCNetwork Surveyor - TelcoVIC
- TPJunior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Engineer (RUN-BAU)VIC
- TPSenior Applications Project ManagerACT
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- CCUser Interface DeveloperACT