A URL-shortening service that condenses long Web addresses for use on micro-blogging sites like Twitter was hacked over the weekend, sending millions of users to an unintended destination, a security researcher said today.
Security - News
Google is weighing whether to encrypt its Web-based Gmail service by default, as suggested by a group of internationally prominent Internet security and legal experts as a way to mitigate privacy and security risks.
After prompting by a group of privacy advocates, Google said Tuesday that it plans to test a more secure version of its Gmail service to see if it is viable.
Microsoft filed a lawsuit on Monday against three people accusing them of running a "massive" click fraud scheme that involved harnessing hundreds of thousands of computer IP (Internet protocol) addresses to target advertisers promoting auto insuranc...
An apparently ad-hoc cyber protest against the results of recent Iranian elections has knocked key Web sites off-line.
Symantec's GoEverywhere online data-sharing service is going nowhere, it turns out.
An alleged spammer could face jail time in connection with a Facebook lawsuit after a judge referred him to the U.S. Attorney General's Office for criminal proceedings.
A federal grand jury in New Jersey indicted three people, and five people were arrested in Italy, all in connection with the hacking into the IT systems of thousands of companies around the world to gain free access to telephone services, according t...
Mozilla on Thursday patched 11 vulnerabilities in Firefox, more than half of them labeled "critical."
Kaspersky Lab has pre-announced the launch of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, promising a host of new features to protect users from security threats.
A recently formed group has proposed a standard for high-definition video surveillance systems that allows HDTV signals to be transmitted digitally over conventional closed-circuit TV media without packetization.
Computers infected with malicious software remain a big headache for ISPs, but two companies have designed systems that have made the problem much more manageable.
Adobe issued its first regularly-scheduled security updates on Tuesday, fixing at least 13 critical flaws reported by outside researchers and secretly patching an unspecified number of bugs found by its own team.
The takedown last week of a rogue ISP by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) slashed spam volumes by about 15% and reduced the spam spewed by a pair of big-name botnets by as much as to just 64%, a security firm said today.
Adobe has released critical security patches, fixing 13 bugs in its Reader and Acrobat software.
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel tells customers to stop rolling out faulty patches
- CES 2018: Google Assistant To Come To Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
- McAfee Labs Previews Five Cybersecurity Trends for 2018
- Man charged in Yahoo hacking case to plead guilty
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Gear Sport review: A worthy contender
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security - Operational TechnologyOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTMobile Application DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Lead | .Net | FintechOther
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTLead Data Engineer - Greenfield projectQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC
- FTBI DeveloperOther
- FTExecutive AssistantOther
- FTVarious DevelopersACT
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- TPLead Engineer - .Net / XamarinQLD
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Integration DeveloperQLD
- FTDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- CCIT Service Desk Specialist - BrisbaneVIC