If you don't want your housemates to know what you've been watching on Netflix, you can lock your Netflix profile with a PIN. Here's how to do it.
Security - Features
We’ve gone to the trouble of answering them and cranked out out a quick run-down of the pros and cons of the VPN world’s latest “free” alternative and whether or not it’s worth your time and data.
We’ve tested some of the most popular antivirus software packages to help you find the right one for your needs.
Choosing a VPN in 2020? Here are some quick do’s and don'ts to make the process that little bit easier.
Since people use VPNs for different reasons, the word value ends up meaning different things to different people.
While most VPNs deliver a blanket degree of anonymity to begin with, it might be worth going the extra mile and making sure your privacy is protected properly - especially if that’s the reason you’re getting a VPN in the first place.
People regularly ask me, "What do you consider to be the best antivirus software currently available?"
It’s a myth that Macs can’t get viruses. Here are some of the best antivirus software packages for your iMac or MacBook
Here’s a run-down on which smart security brands are and aren’t cool with helping build a surveillance state.
Tax-time is often synonymous with a spike in activity by cyber-criminals looking to take advantage of vulnerable users. Here are ten tips to reduce your risk during this end of financial year.
Throughout May alone Avast Threat Labs saw the latest version of the adware on around 18,000 devices belonging to Avast users located in more than 100 countries including Russia, Italy, Germany, the UK and some users in the U.S.
What is Cryptojacking and how can you protect yourself from it?
Symantec have confirmed their Norton Core router will be coming to Australia and shown it off at this year's CeBIT.
Here are ten things you need to know about modern cyber-security threats.
In the very near-future, machine learning is likely to be re-deployed by cyber-attackers looking to develop and distribute more dangerous and malicious threats. Worse still, this escalation might have already happened and we just don’t know about it ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
- NortonLifeLock hopes to make gaming more secure
- Trend Micro: APAC organisations face increasing cyber threats
- Arlo expands Ultra series of security cameras
- Google adds a privacy-oriented Guest Mode to its Home and Nest smart speakers and displays
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Under-screen camera smartphones enter second-generation
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Cyberpunk RPG The Ascent to get DLSS fix for Game Pass
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies