Schlage Sense has announced that new and existing owners of its Smart Deadbolt will be able to integrate their home security with Google Assistant in the first quarter of 2018.
The two-in-one Uniden Guardian App Cam Spotlight camera is the perfect way to maximise lighting when it’s needed most.
McAfee Inc. has released its McAfee Labs 2018 Threats Predictions Report, which identifies five key trends to watch in 2018.
A Canadian accused by the United States of helping Russian intelligence agents break into email accounts as part of a massive 2014 breach of Yahoo accounts is expected to plead guilty next week, according to court records
Uber has confirmed that in October 2016 hackers gained access to the licence numbers of 600,000 of its US drivers and the personal information of 57 million Uber users from around the world.
D-Link ANZ has announced enhancements to its popular Omna 180 Cam HD, adding Android support and introducing an updated app for a seamless home surveillance solution.
Uniden has extended the popular Guardian surveillance range to include a wire-free, battery powered home security camera that is app enabled and includes voice control.
ESET, a leading global cybersecurity company, has launched Chrome Cleanup, a new scanner and cleaner for Google Chrome designed to help users browse the web safely and without interruption.
If there’s any solace to be found in this week’s widespread concern over Wi-Fi vulnerability, KRACK, it’s that the outbreak has given both vendors and consumers some valuable insights into who is, and who isn’t, prepared for The Next Big Cyber Security Scare.
This year’s Stay Smart Online Week is taking place from the 9th-13th October and will focus on ‘simple steps to online safety’.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Researchers teach Google and Amazon smart speakers to spy on users
- McAfee releases 2019 Threat Predictions Report
- Malwarebytes releases 2018 Q3 Cybercrime Tactics and Techniques Report
- Cylance helps Australians stay smart online
- McAfee QTR detects 2018 threat activity
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies