TechCollect has urged Australians to consider the environmental impact of not recycling their electronic waste as new research reveals almost half of us are holding onto unused or broken electronic devices "just in case",
Recycling & Green Tech
Our oceans are a common pool resource. We as individuals, communities and businesses have the right to enjoy them, but also a responsibility to protect them.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk today tweeted an update on the sale of his company's latest product, roof shingles that double as solar power generators.
Environmental advocacy group Greenpeace is out with its latest report card judging internet companies on use of renewable energy and while Apple, Google and Facebook continue to score the highest marks, the market’s leading IaaS public cloud vendor Amazon Web Services is called out with failing grades.
You can send your old Apple Watch as part of the Apple Renew program, but don't expect a gift card in return.
Ford's sustainability efforts include reducing the amount and weight of petroleum-based plastics by incorporating waste materials including agave fiber and hemp fiber.
Apple shared some details on what it does with the iPhone after it is returned.
Forget about dumping your waste paper in the blue bin, this prototype machine from Epson does the recycling for you in just a few minutes.
Deleted files can often be recovered, and that's a problem when you're passing your PC or PC-related tech along to someone else. Whether it's sensitive financial data, business documents, or scandalous photos that could be used to blackmail you, you probably don't want people getting their hands on your private stuff.
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TechCollect say Aussie's habit of holding onto devices hurts environment
- Tesla to begin taking orders for its solar roof shingles
- Greenpeace’s naughty and nice list of the most – and least – green tech vendors
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
- How tequila and weed could make Ford cars sustainable
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- CCJunior - Mid Level ServiceNow ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support OfficerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCPega Systems Architects/DevelopersACT
- FTSecurity Clearances OfficerACT
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (Infrastructure/ Office Relocation)Other
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- FTApplication Delivery Manager - HealthcareQLD
- FTPeoplesoft HCM Application DeveloperACT
- CCNode.js DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTChange Manager OCMOther