TechCollect has urged Australians to consider the environmental impact of not recycling their electronic waste as new research reveals almost half of us are holding onto unused or broken electronic devices "just in case",
Recycling & Green Tech
Our oceans are a common pool resource. We as individuals, communities and businesses have the right to enjoy them, but also a responsibility to protect them.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk today tweeted an update on the sale of his company's latest product, roof shingles that double as solar power generators.
Environmental advocacy group Greenpeace is out with its latest report card judging internet companies on use of renewable energy and while Apple, Google and Facebook continue to score the highest marks, the market’s leading IaaS public cloud vendor Amazon Web Services is called out with failing grades.
You can send your old Apple Watch as part of the Apple Renew program, but don't expect a gift card in return.
Ford's sustainability efforts include reducing the amount and weight of petroleum-based plastics by incorporating waste materials including agave fiber and hemp fiber.
Apple shared some details on what it does with the iPhone after it is returned.
Forget about dumping your waste paper in the blue bin, this prototype machine from Epson does the recycling for you in just a few minutes.
Deleted files can often be recovered, and that's a problem when you're passing your PC or PC-related tech along to someone else. Whether it's sensitive financial data, business documents, or scandalous photos that could be used to blackmail you, you probably don't want people getting their hands on your private stuff.
For businesses building their workplace around stylish, vigorously tested and compact technology, there are five major reasons to look at the ASUS VivoMini VC65-C1.
Modern workplaces come in a variety of shapes and sizes including the traditional cubicle, the open-plan office, and even the family home.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TechCollect say Aussie's habit of holding onto devices hurts environment
- Tesla to begin taking orders for its solar roof shingles
- Greenpeace’s naughty and nice list of the most – and least – green tech vendors
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
- How tequila and weed could make Ford cars sustainable
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies