Hitachi Australia has revealed that it is sponsoring the 2010 Sydney Festival, donating six installation-grade LCD projectors for use in the foyer of the Seymour Centre.
Projectors - News
CES may have "consumer" right in its name, but this year's show featured plenty of hot new products aimed squarely at small and midsized businesses.
New pico projectors are making their entrance at the Consumer Electronics Show this week, offering a better image quality that manufacturers hope will let them break into the mainstream.
The number of visitors to Ceatec, Japan's largest consumer electronics exhibition, fell by roughly a quarter compared to last year, organizers said on Sunday.
Japan's QD Laser has developed a compact green laser that could energize the market for high-definition micro-projectors.
Hitachi Australia has announced the release of the CP-X3010N, a presentation projector designed for the education sector.
Epson Australia yesterday unveiled three new projectors, replacing its current home entertainment line-up.
Nikon Australia today announced the Coolpix s1000pj: the world’s first compact camera with a built-in projector. The Nikon Coolpix s1000pj digital camera can project photos and movie clips on to any flat surface at the press of a button. The images c...
The UK market's online spending in 2009 will rise by 13.3 percent compared to last year, taking the total spend to £20.9bn, despite the global recession, says Verdict Research.
AMR Research released its annual "Supply Chain Top 25" list, and the top dog leading the supply chain pack this year -as it did last year - is Apple.
NEC today unveiled two high brightness DLP based multifunction projectors for auditoriums and large conference rooms — the NP4100 and NP4100W. These projectors have advanced features and a dual lamp system that enables high reliability and supe...
Equipped with an extreme-short-throw projection technology the new ViewSonic PJD5351 is capable of producing a 60in image from a distance of only 0.9 metre with a throw ratio of 0.9:1. It has a native resolution of XGA (1024x768), a brightness of 250...
I thought the revelation that video gamers outnumbered cinema goers was old news, but maybe only partly so. According to a new NPD Group report, 53 percent of U.S. consumers have been to the movies in the last six months, but 63 percent — that'...
Sony has announced the release of a new portable projector aimed at business professionals. The VPL-MX20 combines a super-thin design with high brightness levels.
Panasonic revealed a loss of US$4bn for the 2008 financial year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
- Vivid Sydney 2012 gets some love from will.i.am
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistQLD
- FTInfrastructure DesignerVIC
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Lead - FrontendNSW
- FTCapacity ManagerACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - Qld Health - Short term contractQLD
- CCTechnical ConsutlantACT
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent job . ACT LocationACT
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- TPAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTOracle Database Administrator (DBA)SA
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTHR Learning Management ExpertNSW