We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a ci...
Projectors - Features
Our Back to Business guide features a selection of products from our sponsors and editors, and gives you some useful pointers on the gear that can help you be more productive. It includes essentials for the office, stuff for executives, mobile gear t...
It's that time of year again when most of us fret over what to buy for our loved ones. Fear not, though, for our Christmas Gift Guide can set you in the right direction, no matter what your budget.
Last month, LG announced the launch of its Laser Display, a short throw DLP display that projects 100in of full HD video onto a specially designed screen. While it's very much a niche product given its $8999 price tag, we were still keen to see what ...
After years of anticipation, the 2010 FIFA World Cup is finally set to kick off on 11 June in South Africa. This time around, the tournament is being followed by not only football fans around the world, but also by the global tech community.
For some people, watching the 2010 FIFA World Cup on an LCD or plasma television won't be enough. If you've got a dozen mates around to watch the game, perhaps you should opt for a home theatre projector that can create a massive 300in image with raz...
HP Australia has announced a new range of business products, including desktop PCs, notebooks and accessories. We take a look at some of the new offerings, which were unveiled at the HP 2010: Elevate roadshow.
LED projectors ditch the traditional power-sucking, bulky incandescent lamps of older projectors, instead using small, ultra-bright, energy-efficient light-emitting diodes. The use of LED technology has allowed manufacturers to shrink portable projec...
A rechargeable tote back, a smartphone bracelet, snow goggles with an integrated digital camera to record your triumphs and tragedies, and more
The holiday season is upon us, and now more than ever that means shopping on the Internet.
We take a look at the new range of stylish Acer touch-screen laptops, as well as a lightweight projector, a touch-screen LCD monitor and a desktop PC
Picking the right projector for your boardroom or showroom can be a confusing experience. Projectors have different sizes, resolutions and brightness levels. The appropriate projector will depend on the size and brightness of your environment, and th...
The 10 most interesting projectors available.
Acer has unveiled a digital video projector that offers brighter than average viewing.
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BenQ Debuts True 4K UHD HDR Home Cinema Projector Designed for Modern Families
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCOracle TesterNSW
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- FTAdministration AssistantOther
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- TPWeb Content Publisher (VPS4/5) - Government sectorVIC
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTService Delivery Manager x 2Other
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- TPProject CoordiantorNSW
- FTChange & Release ManagerOther
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Digital And TransformationOther
- CCTandem Systems SpecialistVIC
- FTITSM Configuration ManagerOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther