Devoid of Epson's usual "Office" and "Photo" monikers, the Stylus TX550W is an all-purpose inkjet multifunction that can be used in the office or home. It lacks some key office functionality like automatic duplexing and an automatic document feeder, ...
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
Epson's PictureMate PM235 photo printer is a step down from the PictureMate PM270 in terms of portability and speed, but it retains good overall print quality for the price.
Fuji Xerox's WorkCentre 3220 is cheap, but that doesn't mean it's a bad printer. It's an entry-level mono laser multifunction that offers plenty of scanning options and has inexpensive consumables.
For its price tag, the Epson Stylus Photo TX810FW inkjet multifunction packs in plenty of features. CD/DVD printing, automatic duplexing and a touch-sensitive control panel make this printer a decent choice for the home office, though documents lack ...
Epson's Stylus Photo TX710W inkjet multifunction boasts an automatic duplexer, CD/DVD printing and comprehensive wired and wireless connectivity. Document print quality could be better, but if you're looking for a photo printer with extra features, t...
Laser printers may finally be coming of age, but judging by the vast array of models in Lexmark's new range, there continues to be a good market for quality colour inkjets. Indeed, while a number of laser printers are now beginning to flirt with low ...
As its name suggests, the Epson Stylus Photo TX650 inkjet multifunction is better suited to photo printing than office work. Its speed and the quality of documents make it a poor choice for the office, but the quality of photos and ability to print d...
HP's LaserJet P2035n monochrome laser printer is quick and it lets you print using custom media. However, the cost of its consumables and the lack of automatic duplexing make the asking price unreasonable.
The Canon ImageCLASS MF8350Cdn colour laser multifunction printer offers a tempting purchase price and some good features. Like most low-cost machines we've tested, however, it has trade-offs--including uneven photo quality.
If you're looking to do some serious text printing, HP's LaserJet Enterprise P3015x monochrome laser printer is a viable but expensive option. The most expensive model in the company's LaserJet Enterprise P3010 range shares many of its features with ...
Dell's Wasabi PZ310 is an extremely portable photo printer that can produce a 2x3in photo in under a minute. For $30, the printer is a reasonable impulse buy, but low print quality and a short battery life make it a poor purchase for anything more.
Epson's Stylus Photo 1410 A3+ photo printer won't feed roll paper like the Stylus Photo R2880, but it's cheaper and sits at a tempting price point for amateur photographers. Direct CD/DVD printing, brilliant output and dye-based consumables make this...
We thought we'd never seen the day that colour laser printers fall below the $200 mark, yet that's the case with Dell's 1230c. It even produces great quality printouts, although their resolution is a little low for our tastes.
The MFC-9320CW multifunction is Brother's top-of-the-range colour LED printer, offering integrated Wi-Fi and the ability to directly print from and scan to USB flash drives. Like the [[Artnid:326120|HL-3070CW printer|Review: Brother HL-3070CW colour ...
Apart from the lack of wireless connectivity, there’s nothing separating Brother's MFC-8880DN monochrome laser multifunction from the company's premium model in the series, the MFC-8890DW. However, at $100 cheaper, it's much better value. For small b...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- 3D printer owners rate the best 14 machines
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Manager- RiskSA
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- CCResource AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTL&D Consultant, Wealth AdvisorNSW
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)VIC
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- TPReporting AnalystQLD
- FTTIBCO DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW