The HP LaserJet Pro m1212nf is a multifunction monochrome laser printer aimed at small businesses and home offices. It's a great choice if you want to print up to 2000 pages per month for a low price, and its scanning and copying features come in han...
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
The HP DeskJet F2480 is an inkjet multifunction printer with a very low initial cost. It's one of the cheapest printers on the market that also has built-in scanning and copying capabilities. Its print quality for monochrome text is acceptable, altho...
The Dell 1133 monochrome multifunction laser printer is surprisingly bulky but offers fast printing. Dell quotes a print speed of up to 22 A4 monochrome text pages per minute, and that's pretty close to the speed we attained during our tests. Print q...
For $299, the Canon Pixma MX870 colour inkjet multifunction printer offers a lot of features and performance for the money, especially for small-office or home-office users. Its ink prices are good, too.
The Canon PIXMA Pro 9500 Mark II is a high-end A3 photo printer that uses pigment-based ink. The PIXMA Pro 9500 Mark II uses 10 individual pigment ink cartridges with separate monochrome ink tanks for grey, gloss black and matte black. To get the mos...
The Fuji Xerox WorkCentre 4250 is a monochrome laser multifunction printer incorporating a 600dpi scanner, a copier and optional fax machine. It is a similar product to the Samsung SCX-5835FN. Its high initial price tag is offset by very cheap consum...
HP's Deskjet F4480 is a multifunction inkjet printer for people who have a small office or work from home. It can print, scan and copy, but it lacks extra features such as a memory card reader and PictBridge.
The Epson Stylus Photo T50 is a mid-priced inkjet printer that delivers impressive text documents and photos. The Stylus Photo T50 is priced around the same point as Canon's PIXMA MP550 and PIXMA MX350. But unlike those printers, the T50 is not a mul...
The Canon PIXMA MX350 is a mid-range inkjet multifunction printer aimed at small or home offices. It has an easy-to-comprehend interface and offers some useful business printing features, such as an automatic document feeder. It's not designed to be ...
The Canon PIXMA MP550 is an inkjet multifunction printer that’s designed for home users. It's more than twice as expensive as the entry-level PIXMA MP270, which also includes scanning and copying abilities. However, it offers noticeably superior phot...
Canon's PIXMA MP270 is one of the cheapest inkjet-based multifunctions on the market. With a price tag of $79 — to throw that into perspective, it's hardly more expensive than buying two full replacement ink cartridges -- it's surprisingly full...
HP's Photosmart B109a is a basic multifunction printer for the home. It has four ink cartridges (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) and a built-in scanner, so you can use it for copying documents in addition to printing them out. However, you shouldn’t ex...
Lexmark's Platinum Pro905 is the company's top-of-the-range inkjet multifunction printer. It offers wireless connectivity and Internet-based widgets to make it easier to print, scan and copy both at home and in the office.
The HP Color Laserjet Enterprise CP4025dn is a workgroup colour laser printer with speed and features to spare.
Epson's Stylus Photo R1900 inkjet photo printer provides useful features for both amateur and professional photographers. It can print on directly onto CD/DVDs and can handle both A3+ media and roll-feed paper, making it a great all-purpose printer f...
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new Expression Premium Photo Range
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDatastage Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTUNIX Systems AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- TPTechnical Project OfficerQLD
- FTICT Solution ArchitectACT
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTMaster SchedulerOther
- FTSecurity DevOps EngineerOther
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AdministratorNSW
- CCSecurity SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Contract Analyst/ ManagerOther
- TPChange Manager | 12 month contract | $1181/dayQLD
- TPDelivery ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - NSW Health exp essentialOther
- FTTest Manager - InfrastructureOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- TPBusiness Intelligence (BI) Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTJnr Project Manager/Business Analyst - Software ImplementationOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial ServicesQLD
- FTAgile Business AnalystACT
- CCFull Stack Developer (Angular / .Net)NSW