The Dell 2135cn's main selling point is its initial price point. Beyond this, unfortunately, there isn't much to get excited about. While the unit offers reasonable functionality and good scan quality, numerous shortcomings make it an average multifu...
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
Canon's PIXMA MP480 offers a good compromise between quality and price. It certainly isn't the fastest of printers, but its consistency and print quality are well worth the few extra dollars it costs over competitors.
Those with an eye on image quality would do well to opt for the Canon Pixma MP540, a multifunctional inkjet photo printer.
The MP630 makes no notable improvements on the PIXMA MP610 and it has a slower print engine, making it sluggish and more cumbersome overall.
The Colour LaserJet CM3530fs is a mix-and-match of features from low- and high-end office multifunctions, combined with mid-range quality and speed. There are some flaws in the design and basic functionality of this machine, but the CM3530fs remains ...
Canon's new imageCLASS MF4380dn falls into a rather awkward price range, toeing the line between mono and colour laser multifunctions. There are cheaper options that fulfil the same tasks as the MF4380dn, but if cost isn't too much of a concern, this...
Epson's Stylus Photo TX700W does not include some of some of the business-focused functionality of the more expensive TX800FW, nor does it have some of the TX800FW's standout features. Fortunately, the comprehensive connectivity remains. Unfortunatel...
Epson hopes to turn heads with the TX800FW, packing it with more than enough features to justify the price tag and giving it a design that departs from the norm. The result is a business multifunction that sacrifices photo-perfect quality in favour o...
Canon's Pixma MP620 colour inkjet multifunction printer offers connectivity and capacity galore.
If you don’t need scanning and copying, HP’s Photosmart D5460 is a decent buy. It delivers good quality printing and has some of the frills associated with the Photosmart range.
There aren’t enough superlatives to describe the HP Photosmart C6380 — it is the biggest, brightest and most feature-packed multifunction in the Photosmart range. Surprisingly, while the C6380 might be the pinnacle of home printing and scanning...
The C4580 sits at the bottom of HP's Photosmart range, providing basic features and a few extras for an affordable price. This multifunction hasn't changed drastically from previous iterations, but improved quality and some added features make it a b...
Epson and Canon have for some time been the undisputed kings of inkjet print quality. With HP’s new Photosmart C5380, though, this power balance looks ready to change. With excellent quality and few drawbacks, this multifunction is one of the best fo...
With a home audience in mind, Samsung has given the Samsung CLP-315 printer a striking polished black exterior, and delicate curves that make this far and away the best-looking laser printer we've seen.
Canon markets the LBP5975 as a compact desktop laser printer. We can tell you that it’s neither compact nor destined for the desktop. However, for those offices in need of a high-volume, colour laser printer without the added functionality of a copie...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- 3D printer owners rate the best 14 machines
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCAS400 / iSeries EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Development Manager| SMSF/Accounting SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCGun Java/ Full Stack Developer wanted...VIC
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsNSW
- TPProject Manager - ProcurementQLD
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Solutions and ApplicationsQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- TPSOE EngineerACT