Samsung's ML-4551ND is the company's top-of-the-line monochrome laser printer, and it offers network connectivity and fast print speeds.
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
The Canon Selphy CP780 snapshot printer has its problems - namely, mediocre speed and expensive, wasteful consumables. But its purchase price is very low (US$100) and its design is simple, making it a good choice for light home use.
HP's Photosmart C4480 has many of the shortcomings you would expect from an entry-level inkjet multifunction printer, including a minimal feature set. The quality of photos isn't particularly appealing but this multifunction works well as a cheap doc...
Ricoh's Aficio SP 4210N monochrome laser printer is a decent performer with a somewhat high price ($649 as of May 25, 2009). The Xerox Phaser 3600/N, which carries the same sticker price, is better designed and easier to use, but the Aficio laser's e...
Aimed at home users, Kodak's ESP 7 inkjet multifunction printer can connect to a wireless network and automatically print double-sided documents. It also has a low price tag compared to multifunctions with similar feature sets. It is easy to set up, ...
Lexmark's T652n monochrome laser printer combines a speedy engine, lots of paper capacity, and a vast array of paper-handling options. But in view of its high price, it seems a bit skimpily configured. (We have the same complaint about its similarly ...
The Lexmark E460dn monochrome laser printer has the speed and adaptability that a small workgroup needs, plus room to grow. At a midrange price of $599 (as of May 25, 2009), it holds its ground against more-expensive, high-volume competitors such as ...
The great big billy goat gruff of the three that also include the (relatively) little Xerox Phaser 3250/DN and the medium-size Xerox Phaser 3600/N, the Xerox Phaser 4510/N monochrome laser printer seems to have a mission in life: to print plain-text ...
The Kyocera Mita Ecosys FS-1350DN monochrome laser printer starts off at a disadvantage because its list price of $699 makes it appear a lot more expensive than it probably is in stores. But even at a better price, this entry-level printer would stil...
For its price, Brother's HL-5370DW mono laser printer packs a reasonable punch. Not only can it automatically print double-sided documents, but it handles black-and-white graphics well and prints at a decent speed for its price. We would have preferr...
The Brother MFC-6890CDW inkjet multifunction printer improves on the Brother MFC-6490CW multifunction, adding duplex capabilities and a touch screen. Though it could do with faster print speeds, this A3-capable printer is still a valuable addition to...
But the Canon CanoScan LiDE 200 has some drawbacks, including skimpy OCR functions and the inability to scan transmissive items (such as film).
If you need to print good quality monochrome documents quickly, HP's LaserJet P2055dn laser printer is certainly up to the job. It also has some security features that suit small networks and a "quiet mode".
HP's Officejet 6500 Wireless (E709n) inkjet multifunction slots into a competitive price range and doesn't particularly excel. Nevertheless, it does print at fast speeds and produces good quality documents.
If you print a lot, however, look elsewhere, because the Canon Pixma MX300's inks can be expensive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- 3D printer owners rate the best 14 machines
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter Valley AreaNSW
- TPService Desk Team LeaderVIC
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- CCTraining Co-OrdinatorNSW
- FTFront end developer/designerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- CCGraph Database Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTUI Developer / Front-End DevloperQLD
- CCWindows & Linux Systems Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTsharepoint developerOther
- TPSQL DevloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Transformation ConsultantOther