You know that guy who replaces every period in his e-mail with a wink ;) ? Well, if he's got Gmail, watch out -- because now he can take his emoti-madness to a whole other level.
Printers & Imaging - News
Lexmark is pushing a green agenda as it launches a refresh of its home office and small business range of laser and inkjet printers.
Anti-spam vendors have blocked some e-mail from the campaign of Democratic Presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) because customers have complained about receiving irrelevant messages, an executive at MX Logic said Thursday.
OpenOffice.org Monday released the first version of its open-source application suite written for Mac OS X.
Zoho has added e-mail to its portfolio of Web-hosted applications for individuals and organizations.
Nokia will stop developing its enterprise mobile e-mail platform Intellisync: its future enterprise e-mail systems will be based on platforms from Cisco, Microsoft and IBM, among others.
Yahoo has begun testing a new home page that will allow users to check for new e-mail from multiple accounts and add more content from the Web.
Microsoft has released a simple, stand-alone program from its U.K. research lab that assembles photos into a collage.
Apple's MobileMe and Google's Gmail online e-mail services suffered hours-long outages Monday, leaving millions of users unable to access their accounts.
Gmail users, including those who use it for work as part of the Google Apps hosted suite, experienced problems accessing the service last week.
Apple said that it had restored service to all MobileMe e-mail accounts and officially called an end to an outage that had blocked thousands from receiving and sending messages for 11 days.
Microsoft this week added calendar synchronization to the long-running beta of a free tool for users of its Office 2003 and Office 2007 suites.
The Australian Department of Defence (DoD) has purchased a new e-mail classification system to reduce data loss and maintain compliance with federal regulations.
Google is rolling out a change this week to Gmail that gives users more control over their contacts list.
A 27-year-old man was sentenced to 30 months in prison Tuesday for blasting AOL subscribers with spam over a four-month period.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- 3D printer owners rate the best 14 machines
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTSenior Business Development Manager| SMSF/Accounting SoftwareNSW
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical SpecialistACT
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTTIBCO DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW