You know that guy who replaces every period in his e-mail with a wink ;) ? Well, if he's got Gmail, watch out -- because now he can take his emoti-madness to a whole other level.
Printers & Imaging - News
Lexmark is pushing a green agenda as it launches a refresh of its home office and small business range of laser and inkjet printers.
Anti-spam vendors have blocked some e-mail from the campaign of Democratic Presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) because customers have complained about receiving irrelevant messages, an executive at MX Logic said Thursday.
OpenOffice.org Monday released the first version of its open-source application suite written for Mac OS X.
Zoho has added e-mail to its portfolio of Web-hosted applications for individuals and organizations.
Nokia will stop developing its enterprise mobile e-mail platform Intellisync: its future enterprise e-mail systems will be based on platforms from Cisco, Microsoft and IBM, among others.
Yahoo has begun testing a new home page that will allow users to check for new e-mail from multiple accounts and add more content from the Web.
Microsoft has released a simple, stand-alone program from its U.K. research lab that assembles photos into a collage.
Apple's MobileMe and Google's Gmail online e-mail services suffered hours-long outages Monday, leaving millions of users unable to access their accounts.
Gmail users, including those who use it for work as part of the Google Apps hosted suite, experienced problems accessing the service last week.
Apple said that it had restored service to all MobileMe e-mail accounts and officially called an end to an outage that had blocked thousands from receiving and sending messages for 11 days.
Microsoft this week added calendar synchronization to the long-running beta of a free tool for users of its Office 2003 and Office 2007 suites.
The Australian Department of Defence (DoD) has purchased a new e-mail classification system to reduce data loss and maintain compliance with federal regulations.
Google is rolling out a change this week to Gmail that gives users more control over their contacts list.
A 27-year-old man was sentenced to 30 months in prison Tuesday for blasting AOL subscribers with spam over a four-month period.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- 3D printer owners rate the best 14 machines
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Mobile / Web DeveloperOther
- FTCommunity Liaison OfficerOther
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- FTBusiness Process Improvement (Six Sigma Green / Black Belt)Other
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager Staff AugmentationOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTCloud & Office 365 Project ManagerOther
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BrisbaneACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager - OSS / Networks (Telco)Other
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- TPProject Manager - Implementation Lead - CS restucture**NSW
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC