Brother are bringing a pair of new continuous ink printers to Australian customers.
Printers & Imaging - News
Epson brought their best and brightest printers, scanners, projectors and wearables to show off.
Canon has launched a new range of Pixma inkjet printers and smart scanners, including the Pixma TS9560 Series, Canon’s first A3 Inkjet All-In-One printer.
Epson has added its very first double-sided A3+ printing and A3 copying, scanning and faxing model to the EcoTank range with the new ET-16500 4-in-1 inkjet.
Epson Australia has built on the success of its popular all-in-one printers, the Expression Premium Photo range, with the launch of the new XP-6000, XP-8500, and XP-15000 models.
Epson Australia has unveiled its latest Expression Home range – the XP-240, XP-245, XP-340, XP-344, XP-440 and XP-442.
Epson has launched a new, “superfast, eco-efficient” range of business inkjet printers called the WorkForce Enterprise. The 100 page per minute (ppm) colour office A3 printer offers low power consumption and uses fewer consumables than typical depart...
Russia's first 3D-printed house was completed in 24 hours using a portable 3D printer
A hacker forced thousands of publicly exposed printers to spew out rogue messages in order to warn their owners about the risks of printer hacking.
The machine melts aluminum and uses the molten droplets to create 3D shapes.
A networked printer is great—as long as it connects to the network. Here are some troubleshooting tips to get it back online.
Online user community 3D Hubs has published its third annual 3D Printer Guide for 2017, based on reviews from 8,624 verified 3D printer owners of 513 different 3D printer models. Only 14 made it to the top.
Possibly the best low-cost consumer 3D printer, XYZprinting’s inexpensive unit delivers the ability to create good quality models in a short amount of time.
Products ranged from UAVs and jet engines to human skull and knee replacements
Physicians and 3D printing manufacturers are successfully using biomaterials to print splints, tissue scaffolds and other devices that grow and bend with a patient, and in some cases are even saving lives.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Brother pitch themselves at SMBs with new 'Inkvestment' options
- Canon unveils its latest range of Pixma Inkjet printers and CanoScan scanner series
- Epson Launches First Double-Sided A3+ 4-In-1 Inkjet EcoTank Printer
- Epson launches new Expression Premium Photo Range
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies