Epson Australia has built on the success of its popular all-in-one printers, the Expression Premium Photo range, with the launch of the new XP-6000, XP-8500, and XP-15000 models.
Printers & Imaging - News
Epson Australia has unveiled its latest Expression Home range – the XP-240, XP-245, XP-340, XP-344, XP-440 and XP-442.
Epson has launched a new, “superfast, eco-efficient” range of business inkjet printers called the WorkForce Enterprise. The 100 page per minute (ppm) colour office A3 printer offers low power consumption and uses fewer consumables than typical depart...
Russia's first 3D-printed house was completed in 24 hours using a portable 3D printer
A hacker forced thousands of publicly exposed printers to spew out rogue messages in order to warn their owners about the risks of printer hacking.
The machine melts aluminum and uses the molten droplets to create 3D shapes.
A networked printer is great—as long as it connects to the network. Here are some troubleshooting tips to get it back online.
Online user community 3D Hubs has published its third annual 3D Printer Guide for 2017, based on reviews from 8,624 verified 3D printer owners of 513 different 3D printer models. Only 14 made it to the top.
Possibly the best low-cost consumer 3D printer, XYZprinting’s inexpensive unit delivers the ability to create good quality models in a short amount of time.
Products ranged from UAVs and jet engines to human skull and knee replacements
Physicians and 3D printing manufacturers are successfully using biomaterials to print splints, tissue scaffolds and other devices that grow and bend with a patient, and in some cases are even saving lives.
The 3D printing industry is expected to triple its revenue mainly through the consumer electronics and automotive industries, each of which will contribute 20% of total revenue.
Disney has filed a patent for a new 3D printing technique that uses high-intensity light to harden resin into a shape in a single process, unlike traditional 3D printing that uses a layer-by-layer approach.
According to HP, the two main reasons people don’t use their printers is the cost and running out of ink. HP has come up with a novel solution to the issue with their Instant Ink program.
Seeking to exploit a “late mover advantage” HP says they will be entering the 3D printer market during the third quarter for 2016 with models shipping by the end of 2016. They say they have held back from entering the market until they felt the compa...
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new Expression Premium Photo Range
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChange and Communication LeadersOther
- FTSenior Account ManagerACT
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- FTSoftware Engineer (C ++, Java)Other
- CCJunior Project AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTOracle SOA Integration ConsultantOther
- FTSenior UX Digital Developer, Digital Design DevelopmentOther
- FTERP Systems & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- CCSharePoint Lead / DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCLinux Administrator - TelcoVIC
- TPPMO AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Area Planner x multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTAccount Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Ticketing Support - Office365 / ExchangeOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD