Supply chain issues are forcing Canon to ship ink toner cartridges without certain chips, prompting Canon printers to report error messages. Here's what's wrong and what to do about it.
Printers & Imaging - News
Epson has released the RapidReceipt RR-600W, a scanner made especially for receipts and documents that they say will allow small business owners and consumers to more easily manage their paperwork.
Epson has added two new printers to its EcoTank range that it says are heat free and cartridge free and were developed especially with photographers, creatives and the environment in mind.
Canon Australia has rebranded its popular range of printers to Pixma MegaTank helping Australian families, professionals, and small business owners better understand the benefits of the range.
Brother are bringing a pair of new continuous ink printers to Australian customers.
Epson brought their best and brightest printers, scanners, projectors and wearables to show off.
Canon has launched a new range of Pixma inkjet printers and smart scanners, including the Pixma TS9560 Series, Canon’s first A3 Inkjet All-In-One printer.
Epson has added its very first double-sided A3+ printing and A3 copying, scanning and faxing model to the EcoTank range with the new ET-16500 4-in-1 inkjet.
Epson Australia has built on the success of its popular all-in-one printers, the Expression Premium Photo range, with the launch of the new XP-6000, XP-8500, and XP-15000 models.
Epson Australia has unveiled its latest Expression Home range – the XP-240, XP-245, XP-340, XP-344, XP-440 and XP-442.
Epson has launched a new, “superfast, eco-efficient” range of business inkjet printers called the WorkForce Enterprise. The 100 page per minute (ppm) colour office A3 printer offers low power consumption and uses fewer consumables than typical depart...
Russia's first 3D-printed house was completed in 24 hours using a portable 3D printer
A hacker forced thousands of publicly exposed printers to spew out rogue messages in order to warn their owners about the risks of printer hacking.
The machine melts aluminum and uses the molten droplets to create 3D shapes.
A networked printer is great—as long as it connects to the network. Here are some troubleshooting tips to get it back online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Miofive 4K Dash Cam review: This friendly road watcher is ‘here for you!’
- 2 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 3 Asus TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A review: This 4K monitor plays nice with consoles
- 4 Firewalla Gold review: Powerful home network security in a tiny box
- 5 Acer Aspire 5 review: An affordable laptop that’s enjoyable to use
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Canon ink is freaking out after shipping without crucial chips. Here’s how to fix it
- Epson RapidReceipt RR-600W scanner released for home offices
- Epson announces heat-free EcoTank printers
- Canon’s Pixma Endurance has a new name
- Brother pitch themselves at SMBs with new 'Inkvestment' options
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies