Is a shot overexposed? Underexposed? The histogram can tell you--sometimes before you take the picture.
PC World Business
Taking better photos is as simple as avoiding cliched postcard shots, adding people, and hey presto, you've got a great shot.
Telephoto lenses can be great for those hard to reach places. Before making the plunge though, check out your camera's built-in zoom first, then consider a telephoto lens.
Capture the microscopic world and magnify tiny details that you rarely see.
The five terms you should know when you go camera shopping.
Digital cameras can give snow a bluish cast. Here's how to fix the problem.
The effects are serious, but the solutions are plentiful.
Taking moving pictures is not as simple as pointing and clicking. Read on to learn about focus controls, virtual motor drives, panning and some editing tricks.
In previous audio columns we have detailed how to use a variety of tools to help create music, and exclusively in the Digital Music section of our Web site are tutorials for making a video clip in Vegas 3 and remixing songs in ACID Pro 4. Continuing ...
In the previous Audio Here's How coloumn, we looked at the requirements and fundamental methods of mixing audio in 5.1 space, using Sonic Foundry's fantastic Vegas 4+DVD software. Now we round things off by burning our 5.1 audio mix onto DVD - ideal ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Collaboration for Fortinet
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Digital signature service DocuSign hacked and email addresses stolen
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Loyalty Program)Other
- FTBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystOther
- CCMainframe DeveloperWA
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- TPTest Analyst - CMSNSW
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTManager - Electrical Engineering (Electrical/Signal) backgroundOther
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness / Systems AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCDeveloper - JIRA / ConfluenceNSW
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - InfrastructureVIC
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTIT TechnicianOther
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther