The Bug Labs BUG is a modular, open-source gadget that allows users to create their own combinations of plug-in modules, and then customise software to take advantage of the functionality offered.
PC World Business
This year's CeBIT show in Hannover, Germany had a "Green IT" theme, with the environment at the top of the agenda, but there were still plenty of robots to be seen, and even a Cyber Games championship. Here are some of the highlights we enjoyed!
At 3.4 kilograms, the Apple IIc portable computer was the MacBook Air of 1984. Ever wonder what makes up a vintage classic? We took one apart to find out.
In around about a month from now, Linksys will unleash its latest broadband router - the WRT160N - which specifically targets users who are after a more wireless networking range.
The HTC Touch Cruise is sleek, stylish and compact, but certainly doesn't skimp on features.
Here we show you an artistic image of the online security threats which wreak havoc on the online world.
The latest and hottest notebooks displayed at the Consumer Electronics Show at its full glory with the latest technology to hit our shores in the coming months.
The Nokia 7900 Crystal Prism was developed in conjunction with famous French designer Frederique Daubal
Quick looks at the coolest new devices for the Apple fans in your life.
Advanced Micro Devices is expected to launch the 'Spider' platform, which combines the company's next-generation quad-core processors, graphics cards and chipsets in one platform to deliver better graphics, performance-per-watt and improved high-definition video.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
- Microsoft commits to a permament schedule for new Windows 10, Office updates
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProcurement Officer (GITC)Other
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTData & Analytics Business Development PrincipalOther
- CCServiceNow SpecialistQLD
- CCFunctional Lead - ENUNSW
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FTETL TesterACT
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTDevOps ManagerOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectVIC
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business Analyst - 2 Yr Fixed TermVIC
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst, FX and TradingOther
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCTalend Open Studio Data Integration ConsultantNSW
- FTPerformance TesterOther