VMware Wednesday released the first beta of Fusion 1.1, the newest version of its virtualization software that lets Mac owners run Windows on their Intel-powered computers.
Servers & Storage
Tuesday's afternoon sessions at Demo 07 in the US offered up an instructive look behind the scenes at the enabling technologies that will drive high tech's future capabilities.
At the Apple Expo 2007 in Paris, Iomega introduced new drives aimed squarely at the Mac users. The two new drives complement Iomega's existing UltraMax Mac drives pre-formatted for the Mac OS's HFS+ file system. The new models add 500 and 750GB capac...
Australians are most at risk from malicious online attacks targeting their credit card details, followed by bank and email account information, reveals Symantec's bi-annual Internet Security Threat Report (ISTR), released on Tuesday.
On the same day that Advanced Micro Devices officially released its Barcelona server processor, the company said it would have a faster version of the quad-core Opteron device out by year's end.
Hollywood draws Nicole Kidman, Jack Nicholson or George Clooney to its premieres. Monday night, Silicon Valley brought out Hector Ruiz, Michael Dell and Steve Ballmer.
In the Presidio, a former U.S. Army base in San Francisco, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. Monday is announcing delivery of its Barcelona quad-core processor. It's a historic setting, and one the company may use to remind its customers of its own history...
After months of delays, AMD's latest processor, a quad-core server chip called Barcelona, has at last hit the market.
Hoping to gain customers among fast-growing small businesses, Dell has launched a storage array optimized for simple operation and low price.
What if your desktop computer could run 100 times faster than a PC and were simple enough for a high school student to program?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Net Neutrality: The July 12 Internet-Wide Day of Action protest and what to expect
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTDevops Automation EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- FTProject Finance / Finance Coordinator (NSW Government)Other
- CCServiceNow ConsultantQLD
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCDeveloper - ASP.Net - Sencha Ext JSVIC
- TPSenior Software Engineer C#NSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTExecutive AssistantACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCWS02 Senior DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- TPTraining Materials Developer / TrainerVIC
- TPReporting AnalystQLD