A back up to www.apec2007.org was never called upon despite threats to hack and disrupt the summit's official Web site, said the APEC IT chief.
The British security researcher who has disclosed two critical flaws in popular media files in the past week said Thursday that a zero-day vulnerability in Adobe's pervasive PDF files could be exploited to snatch control of Windows XP systems.
A wave of attacks targeting Microsoft's Office 2003 last year taught the company some tough security lessons it's now aggressively applying, a Microsoft software engineer said Friday.
The Australian Government has tabled a bill that will increase the power of police to ban websites that they deem crime or terrorism related.
A hacker who discovered a recently-patched QuickTime flaw affecting the Firefox browser says he has found an equally serious flaw in Adobe Systems' PDF file format.
A Vietnam War memorial Web site run by veterans was defaced in recent days by a "hacker" who left messages attacking the US, Israel, Armenia and the Kurds, the Washington Post reported in Thursday's issue.
Digital rights management (DRM) technology used in MP3s, DVDs, and most consumer software may be violating Canadian privacy laws, according to a new report.
Paypal security chief Michael Barrett isn't ready to claim a victory in the fight against phishing schemes, but he said that his company is slowly turning the tide using a set of new partnerships and technological means.
Server hosting vendor Layered Technologies admitted this week that hackers broke into its support database and made off with as many as 6,000 client records, including login information that could give criminals access to clients' servers.
More than a year after claiming to have found a way to take over a Macintosh computer using a flaw in the system's wireless card, David Maynor has published details of his exploit.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC