Technology has never moved faster. As it evolves, and new ideas come to fruition, technological change will continue to have an impact on our everyday lives whether it’s at work or at home.
Complex solutions and lack of skills are leaving businesses defenceless to modern cyber-attacks.
2018 saw a new wave of highly-targeted social engineering attacks using social networks such as LinkedIn to gather information about a person’s co-workers, before sending emails to them impersonating their colleague.
If trust is the currency of the digital economy, then consumers must represent the central bank. And just like in the world of finance, organisations are held to certain standards if they want to be issued with more of that currency.
McAfee Labs has released new research that reveals a shift in cybercriminals tactics away from external malware threats, towards ‘fileless’ attacks that leverage trusted Windows executables to invade systems and breach corporate networks.
Cisco Talos recently discovered several vulnerabilities present within the firmware of the Samsung SmartThings Hub.
Bitdefender launches its 2019 consumer security product line, which aims to stop criminals before they attack.
Hotels are shaping up to be a prime hunting ground for cyber criminals.
Until about ten years ago, the biggest car-related risk (aside from road safety) for drivers was their physical car keys being stolen. But with digital transformation moving faster than the average car thief, digital keys will be far more sought after by cybercriminals.
While the common misconception among Australian businesses is that the GDPR will have no effect on their business, the reverse holds true.
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage. As a highly competitive market, each company has developed its own point of difference and value proposition, and this is great for users, as it means that no matter what they might need cloud storage for, one of the available services will have them covered.
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 2 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MWC 2018: Intel and Huawei to showcase 5GNR public interoperability demonstration
- ICT Architects Still Command the Highest Advertised Salaries on SEEK
- Net Neutrality: The July 12 Internet-Wide Day of Action protest and what to expect
- Conservative group takes credit for anti-net neutrality comments
- FCC hit with DDoS attacks after John Oliver takes on net neutrality
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies