Canon's easy-to-use PowerShot S70 feels like a brick compared to the majority of today's lightweight point-and-shoots, and at $1099 it's expensive for its class. For the premium, however, you get outstanding picture quality and a built-in wide-angle ...
PC World Business
Microsoft has announced its new free Messenger 7.0 software, releasing the final product along with the finished version of an online scrapbook service it has been testing, MSN Spaces.
When it comes to digital handycams, the tag 3CCD usually means high end and high price. The Panasonic NV-GS150 is unusual in being a 3CCD camera at such a low price.
Canon's EOS-350D is the successor to the enormously popular 300D, the first truly affordable digital SLR. Compared to its predecessor, the new 350D's smaller, lighter, quicker and sports two extra megapixels, but the improvements don't stop there.
Sony's CyberShot DSCH1 is obviously going after the same buyers targeted by Panasonic's FZ5. Both feature SLR-like styling, two-piece clip-on lens hoods, image stabilisation, 12X optical zoom lenses and five megapixel sensors. Both also tout a full s...
Few manufacturers can match Kyocera for overall cost of ownership. The company's ECOSYS technology means this printer is quiet, low-maintenance and has low ongoing costs. Add a low price, reasonable print speeds and quality output, and you have a per...
The single-CCD (charge-coupled device) GR-D250AA is an entry-level MiniDV camcorder with some interesting new features. It's extremely compact, but the key selling point has to be the impressive 25X optical zoom lens.
It's easy to overlook that a new release of Adobe's popular Creative Suite (CS) means an entirely new version of Photoshop. Not only that, CS2 brings with it new versions of all the applications within. For CS2 Standard, this means Photoshop, Illustr...
WinTasks Professional 5.0, as its name suggests, is not for the novice. It's designed to help you prevent software programs running in the background slowing down your PC's performance, or even harbouring Trojans and spyware.
There's lots of backup and imaging utilities out there, but few are as easy to use as this one. Not only can you clone a complete drive, but restoring the mirror image of your data is a piece of cake.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Conservative group takes credit for anti-net neutrality comments
- FCC hit with DDoS attacks after John Oliver takes on net neutrality
- Most U.S. households have ditched landlines for mobile phones
- US bill aims to quash Open Internet Order, prevent its return
- US appeals court won't rehear a challenge to net neutrality rules
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- TPData Migration LeadNSW
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTData Analyst / Reporting SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment and Trading PlatformNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- FTBI Developers - 4 positionsQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTManager, DevOpsQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- TPPrimary Support Officer (Level 1)VIC
- FTAccount Manager - Technology SolutionsNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTICT Business Change SpecialistSA
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- TPSenior ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems EngineerVIC