Although the Sony DCRHC42 is a lightweight in both price and heft, it's far from lightweight in quality. The DCRHC42 produced great-looking video in our tests, with smooth movement. It also captured strong, accurate colours, even under difficult ligh...
PC World Business
Once you're over the disappointment that it's not the high-definition model many were predicting, you'll find Canon's XL2 a worthy successor to the successful XL1 and XL1s MiniDV camcorders.
The Exilim EX-Z750's beautiful 2.5" LCD screen catches your eye immediately. The extra half an inch it has on most of the competition may not sound like much, but on a small camera such as this, a 2.5"LCD is massive, taking up most of the back. This ...
There is something strange going on when cameras seem to get bigger as technology gets smaller. The A95 is a big camera. With batteries in, it tipped our scales at 350g, yet it only sports a 3X optical zoom and a 1.8" LCD. It's definitely not suitabl...
The 5100 we tested gave us our first glimpse of what a BTX form factor system will look like. And, so far, it looks good.
HP's Pavilion range of PCs is well worth considering if you are after a good-looking home PC for everyday computing and multimedia. Indeed, the target-market for this machine is users who are heavily into digital photography and even digital video e...
One of the easiest ways to share documents online is to convert them to PDF (Portable Document Format).
If you need an easier way to share and comment on documents, take a look at Adobe's Acrobat 7 Professional. The $839 program lets you create Portable Document Format (PDF) files that users of Adobe's free Reader 7 can annotate - but only if you let t...
Linspire Five-0 is the latest edition of the Linux distribution once known as LindowsOS and it continues to target Windows refugees.
Similar in size to most other small-office lasers we've seen lately, the Oki B4350 is a bit pricier than most. But the extra dollars fetch top-rated print speeds and good-looking prints. This model also has more top-mounted controls than you'll find ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Net Neutrality: The July 12 Internet-Wide Day of Action protest and what to expect
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Lead | UnicaOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyVIC
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- CCFinance Billing OfficerACT
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- TPSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTCommercial / Contract ManagerOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- FTTechnical Project Manager - Data Centre TransformationOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- TPHolistic BA - IT & Business upgrade - Bathurst location**NSW