Once you're over the disappointment that it's not the high-definition model many were predicting, you'll find Canon's XL2 a worthy successor to the successful XL1 and XL1s MiniDV camcorders.
PC World Business
The Exilim EX-Z750's beautiful 2.5" LCD screen catches your eye immediately. The extra half an inch it has on most of the competition may not sound like much, but on a small camera such as this, a 2.5"LCD is massive, taking up most of the back. This ...
There is something strange going on when cameras seem to get bigger as technology gets smaller. The A95 is a big camera. With batteries in, it tipped our scales at 350g, yet it only sports a 3X optical zoom and a 1.8" LCD. It's definitely not suitabl...
The 5100 we tested gave us our first glimpse of what a BTX form factor system will look like. And, so far, it looks good.
HP's Pavilion range of PCs is well worth considering if you are after a good-looking home PC for everyday computing and multimedia. Indeed, the target-market for this machine is users who are heavily into digital photography and even digital video e...
One of the easiest ways to share documents online is to convert them to PDF (Portable Document Format).
If you need an easier way to share and comment on documents, take a look at Adobe's Acrobat 7 Professional. The $839 program lets you create Portable Document Format (PDF) files that users of Adobe's free Reader 7 can annotate - but only if you let t...
Linspire Five-0 is the latest edition of the Linux distribution once known as LindowsOS and it continues to target Windows refugees.
Similar in size to most other small-office lasers we've seen lately, the Oki B4350 is a bit pricier than most. But the extra dollars fetch top-rated print speeds and good-looking prints. This model also has more top-mounted controls than you'll find ...
Lexmark's T430dn is tailor-made for an executive's office or a small workgroup. It packs a decent set of features into a compact shape just right for a typical office credenza. It offers good performance and good documentation. But its graphics quali...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google partners with PayPal to bring new checkout options for Android Pay
- Expect prices for PCs and mobile devices to rise this year
- Facebook may use Messenger to push into retail payments
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)VIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Qld Health - Short term contractQLD
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- FTICT Program Manager- Transformation - Gov backgroundNSW
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSolutions Architect (Collaboration Technology) - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerACT
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- FTTechnical Lead - FrontendNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - CCNP - WeipaQLD