Opera has always concentrated on new features that soon seem indispensable (it was the first browser to support tabbed windows, for example).
PC World Business
One of the smallest miniDV-based palmcorders on the market, with dimension of only 55 x 90 x 112mm, the Sony DCRHC32 has a sparse layout, with most of the controls accessed through the LCD screen. The LCD transforms into a touch screen panel when you...
Camcorders using 3CCD (charge-coupled device) systems process the three colours that make up a video image (red, green, blue) with separate chips for each colour. This generally produces more accurate and cleaner colours than found in the more common...
Priced, at the time of writing, at just over $1000, Panasonic's NV-GS35 is a solid consumer-quality camcorder with all the features that make taking video great fun. Of particular note is its 30X optical zoom--one of the largest on the market.
Olympus' MJU Digital 500 is a disappointing offering in the 5 megapixel digital camera category. We have come to expect great things from them, with cameras such as the MJU 800 performing exceptionally well for their price. The MJU 500 looks as tho...
Nikon's 8Mp Coolpix 8700 combines high resolutions, long lenses and stacks of features. It is capable of delivering the same 3264x2448-pixel images as its 8Mp peers - around 25 per cent more than a 5Mp camera offers, and enough detail to make good-lo...
The Panasonic FZ20 has been accurately described as "SLR-like". It's an advanced point-and-shoot models that offers many of the features of an SLR, without actually utilising that technology.
With a massive 8.4 megapixel resolution, Panasonic's Lumix DMC-LX1 is one of the most powerful cameras in its category. It comes sporting a 4X optical zoom, widescreen photo aspect ratio (16:9) and a popup flash.
Simple to set up and rock solid during testing, this board is definitely one to go for if you're going to be using the Pentium Extreme Edition CPU. It supports a 1066MHz frontside bus for that CPU and can accommodate 667MHz DDR2 memory modules.
It's an unsafe world out there for Windows-based computers. Microsoft wants to address the problem with its new megapatch, Service Pack 2 for Windows XP. Does it succeed? Not entirely. But the big fix does so much to close security holes and to make ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- The iCloud hackers' bitcoin ransom looks like a fake
- Blockchain can help secure medical devices, improve patient privacy
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
- Razer's zVault virtual currency for gamers is like a mash-up of bitcoin and Xbox Live Points
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Analyst/Delivery LeadOther
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCTest Analyst *MUST HAVE MAXIMO*NSW
- FTSenior UI / UX DesignerQLD
- CCSecurity TesterNSW
- TPSolution Architect - NetworkQLD
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- TPTest ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Workplace Assessment & InfrastructureQLD
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- FTSEO SpecialistNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer| Dev background |Linux or Unix/Windows|Other
- FT.Net DeveloperOther