The core wars between x86 chip makers hit a lull a couple of years ago as processors were deemed to deliver enough performance, but Intel's plans to release a 15-core processor could change that.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Nvidia wants to help create some of the world's fastest computers with its latest Tesla K40 graphics chip, which is its fastest supercomputing co-processor to date.
Workers at four Dell suppliers in China are allegedly enduring long overtime hours and facing exposure to toxic fumes, according to new reports from watchdog groups.
Acer CEO J.T. Wang is resigning from his post at the Taiwanese PC maker and will be replaced by president Jim Wong as part of a corporate restructuring that will try to revitalize the company's sagging fortunes.
3D printing may have an image problem. It's sometimes seen as a hobbyist pursuit -- a fun way to build knickknacks from your living room desktop -- but a growing number of companies are giving serious thought to the technology to help get new ideas o...
Buyers looking to purchase Lenovo's latest ThinkPad X240 laptop with a touchscreen will have to wait until December.
A slumping PC business affected Intel's business during the third quarter, but the company believes brighter days are ahead with its new Core and Atom chips.
Accidentally leaked user manuals from PC maker Lenovo show that the company is preparing a new laptop that runs Android instead of Windows.
It doesn't take much to please Hewlett-Packard's investors these days. HP has confirmed that its revenue will decline slightly next year, but the mention of "pockets of growth" sent hearts aflutter.
In a world full of largely similar Chromebooks, HP's 14-inch (and aptly named) HP Chromebook 14 stands out largely because of its comparatively big screen; all other Chromebooks rock roughly netbook-sized screens.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Net Neutrality: The July 12 Internet-Wide Day of Action protest and what to expect
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANENSW
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPChange Analyst - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPData AnalystACT
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTC# & ASP.Net / Web Front End DeveloperOther
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTLead UI / UX and Digital DesignerQLD
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplication SupportOther
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- CCTraining specialistNSW
- CCFinancial ModelerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem EngineerNSW