The international body crafting the 5G standard has approved an accelerated roadmap that could see large-scale trials and deployments in 2019 instead of 2020.
PC World Business
Intel Security has released a tool that allows users to check if their computer's low-level system firmware has been modified and contains unauthorized code.
Information about purported CIA cyberattacks was "passed around" among members of the U.S. intelligence community and contractors before it was published by WikiLeaks this week, Julian Assange says.
Two years ago, at the Cisco Live! Conference in Melbourne, as a result of the Snowden Revelations, Cisco revealed that it was going to the extraordinary lengths of shipping its routers to vacant addresses in order to stop government security agents i...
WikiLeaks has attracted plenty of haters over its controversial disclosures. But the site may be in a unique position to help tech vendors better secure their products
Australia continues to lose ground in the global broadband connection speed race.
The best Android keyboard just keeps getting better.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should reverse course and keep the net neutrality rules it passed just two years ago, several Democratic senators said Wednesday.
Razer hopes its zVault virtual currency becomes used by gamers across the Web.
WikiLeaks has released more than 8,700 documents it says come from the CIA's Center for Cyber Intelligence, with the documents saying the agency had 24 "weaponized" zero-day exploits for the Android operating system as of 2016.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Midrange Network L2ACT
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystNSW
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANENSW
- FTService Desk OperatorsOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermVIC
- CCAssistant Director - National Contact CentreVIC
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- FTRAN SMEOther
- CCEngineering information specialistNSW
- FTApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Architect - JuniorACT
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - Banking and Siebel exp.VIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTJuniper EngineerOther