Google is asking developers to take over its effort to make end-to-end email encryption more user friendly, raising questions over whether it’ll ever become an official feature in the company’s products.
PC World Business
Lenovo says it wants to redefine Android tablets, but you won't find anything spectacular or innovative in its new Tab 4 tablets.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to roll back some net neutrality regulations that require broadband providers to inform customers of their network management practices.
Chip designer ARM has a new strategy for the internet of things: to offer complete solutions "from application software to antenna."
Intel is launching a program to provide IoT device boards that have been pre-certified by mobile operators.
Megaupload website founder Kim Dotcom and three associates were on Monday cleared by a court in New Zealand to be extradited to the U.S. where he faces a variety of charges including copyright infringement and racketeering.
In a post on the Pixel User Community board, product lead Krishna Kumar asks users for input on the features and design of its next phone.
Heroku CEO Adam Gross highlights the integral role of PaaS for companies ramping up customer-facing apps
Privacy advocates are claiming in court that an FBI hacking operation to take down a child pornography site was unconstitutional and violated international law.
Democratic senators have promised to fight any move by President Donald Trump's administration to gut the Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- Toshiba's swanky Satellite Radius 12 laptop is brimming with cutting-edge features
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMACT
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystVIC
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistQLD
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- FTLead Agile Software TesterNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Process Specialist | ProcurementVIC
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- FTTechnical SpecialistACT
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTSystems Engineer | MSP backgroundVIC
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW