Yes, Visa's latest prototype lets you pay for stuff with a pair of sunglasses.
PC World Business
Google will start shipping development kits for its Project Soli wireless gesture recognition technology later this year.
Wind River, an IoT software division of Intel, wants to help industrial users bring their legacy machine-to-machine systems into the age of open source and cloud computing.
While Google Hangouts is making a shift to serve enterprise users, it won’t be vanishing for consumers.
Wearables for your skin, an invisible drum kit, and an ultra-smart dog collar made SXSW's short list of best new tech.
Efforts to stop Mirai, a malware found infecting thousands of IoT devices, have become a game of whack-a-mole, with differing opinions over whether hackers or the security community are making any headway.
In 2022, even after 5G has officially launched, 4G will be bigger than ever. An ABI Research report released Monday reinforces what mobile operators and network builders have been saying about the move to 5G: It will be a gradual transition, not a wh...
The New Zealand Navy has deployed systems monitoring and management technology from Siemens throughout two of its warships saying the deployment has made it the first navy in the world to “achieve unmanned machinery space on a warship.”
The international body crafting the 5G standard has approved an accelerated roadmap that could see large-scale trials and deployments in 2019 instead of 2020.
Intel Security has released a tool that allows users to check if their computer's low-level system firmware has been modified and contains unauthorized code.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Google's Standalone VR and VPS address the clutter and clumsiness of virtual reality
- Digital signature service DocuSign hacked and email addresses stolen
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerVIC
- TPLevel 1-3 Helpdesk OfficerQLD
- FTIntegration EngineerACT
- CCSenior Process ModellerNSW
- FTReport Developer and Visualisation AnalystQLD
- TPData Migration LeadNSW
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersSA
- CCDevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore SydneyNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Security Engineer x 3NSW
- FTField Engineer - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT Software & Primary HealthcareQLD
- CCData Migration Lead | Recruitment Focus | DocklandsVIC
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTJunior Administration AssistantACT
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager / Web DeveloperVIC