Sharp has added the PN-50TC1 to their existing range of Huddle Boards.
PC World Business
Twilio has announced their collaboration with Google Cloud to integrate Contact Centre AI into Twilio Flex.
Bitdefender launches its 2019 consumer security product line, which aims to stop criminals before they attack.
Microsoft is launching Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in Australia and New Zealand.
Samsung has announced the availability of Samsung Fl!p, a new interactive flip chart enabling employees to collaborate and work efficiently together.
Dropbox has introduced new tools to simplify data security for Dropbox Business teams across all types of organisations.
Intel has beat earnings expectations for the first quarter and raised its full-year revenue and profit forecasts, driven by the biggest-ever quarterly jump in its data center business and small-but-steady growth in its personal computer business.
Dropbox and Salesforce have announced a strategic partnership to connect Salesforce’s CRM platform with Dropbox’s collaboration platform, enabling companies of all types and sizes to collaborate and connect with their customers across sales, service,...
Ahead of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Intel have announced they’ll be taking the occasion to undertaking what they say is the world’s first 5GNR public interoperability demonstration in cooperation with Huawei.
Ahead of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Intel has confirmed expected plans to collaborate with Dell, HP and Lenovo on the first wave of 5G-enabled PCs.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies