Murata Boy, the cycling robot from Japan's Murata Manufacturing, has made it up a hill.
PC World Business
Japanese users won't have to worry about a noisy cooling fan disturbing them while they watch high-definition movies on NEC Corp.'s newest computer -- the PC, equipped with a Blu-ray drive, uses water-cooling instead.
Hewlett Packard has unveiled a new ink-based printhead technology that the company believes will help it capture a combined market worth $US30 billion.
On Tuesday Toshiba will unveil the first slim-type HD DVD writer drive suitable for use in laptop computers.
Microsoft's Zune digital media player will ship in the U.S. on Nov. 14 for US$249.99, the company said Thursday, in line with the price of video iPods already available from Apple Computer.
Sony will begin selling an electronic-book reader in stores and on the Web in the U.S. by the end of October, and has opened a dedicated online bookstore for the reader, it said Wednesday.
Fierce competition in the imaging market has prompted many manufacturers to announce their new products days, weeks and even months ahead of one of the industry's key venues, Photokina, which opened on Tuesday.
If you can't beat them, join them. That's the motto of two of the world's most renowned makers of analog cameras, Germany's Leica Camera and Denmark's Hasselblad, which have used the Photokina imaging show in Germany, to launch several high-end digit...
Nokia has introduced several phones and also announced a music recommendation service that hints at the potential for a full-blown music store from the company.
Ever been on a trip where you've visited a dozen places, taken hundreds of pictures but can't quite remember where you shot them? Sony has developed a pocket-size, GPS (Global Positioning System) device and software that helps you identify the locati...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- CCSplunk Software DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity Dev Ops and Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork AdministratorQLD
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- FTSenior SAP Project ManagerACT
- TPImplementation Planner | P90 |$1300/dayQLD
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior to Mid-level Project Manager- TelcoVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerACT
- CCUX DeveloperQLD
- TPDatawarehouse Test AnalystSA
- FTSoftware and Applications Programmer (Java Developer)ACT
- FTUX / UI Designer MobileNSW
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTData Analyst - BIQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTTeam LeaderSA
- FTSenior SQL Database SpecialistACT