Microsoft's forthcoming digital music player, dubbed Zune, may make some Hebrew speakers gasp. The name for the device -- which will take on the Apple iPod when released later this year -- sounds like a vulgarity, specifically the "f" word, in Hebrew...
PC World Business
Despite an ongoing legal battle with Channel 9 and its parent company, Publishing and Broadcasting Limited (PBL), digital media company IceTV continues to expand. The company, this week, announced a partnership with German product manufacturer Elgato...
Apple Computer has issued a warning to customers that some of its latest Video iPods have shipped with a Windows virus.
Seagate's and Maxtor's bare drives will service two distinct market segments following a revamp of the companies branding strategy.
Fujitsu will soon join two other major PC makers in putting on sale a portable computer that uses flash memory in place of the traditional hard-disk drive.
Sony is packing its new Walkman digital music players with noise cancelling and other audio enhancing technology in its latest attempt to challenge the dominance of Apple Computer's iPod.
Microsoft continues its efforts to inform customers that they can purchase products compatible with Windows Vista as soon as the operating system is available.
Dell on Thursday introduced a range of new consumer electronics products aimed at giving customers more choices for providing a multimedia experience at home.
Australian internet service provider iiNet yesterday announced the sale of its New Zealand subsidiary, ihug, to telecommunications giant Vodafone New Zealand for NZ$41 million (AU$36 million).
Google has laid speculation to rest -- it is buying YouTube for US$1.65 billion in a stock transaction.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
- Microsoft commits to a permament schedule for new Windows 10, Office updates
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTPresales Security ConsultantWA
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- CCICT Desktop Support OfficerACT
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA