Not content with its new High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) 3G mobile network, Telstra will start trialing a 'turbo-charged' upgrade of the Next G network.
PC World Business
A large recall of Sony-made batteries by PC makers and problems that have hit the launch of the PlayStation 3 console have caused Sony to cut its full year profit forecast by more than a third.
HP and broadband phone service provider, engin, have partnered up to offer VoIP to the SMB market.
Asus is extending its product offerings to the centre of the living room with the introduction of its first digital home product, the Asteio D22.
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications and Nokia have each announced new developer tools to encourage innovation on their respective mobile phone software platforms.
Microsoft's forthcoming digital music player, dubbed Zune, may make some Hebrew speakers gasp. The name for the device -- which will take on the Apple iPod when released later this year -- sounds like a vulgarity, specifically the "f" word, in Hebrew...
Despite an ongoing legal battle with Channel 9 and its parent company, Publishing and Broadcasting Limited (PBL), digital media company IceTV continues to expand. The company, this week, announced a partnership with German product manufacturer Elgato...
Apple Computer has issued a warning to customers that some of its latest Video iPods have shipped with a Windows virus.
Seagate's and Maxtor's bare drives will service two distinct market segments following a revamp of the companies branding strategy.
Fujitsu will soon join two other major PC makers in putting on sale a portable computer that uses flash memory in place of the traditional hard-disk drive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Google's Standalone VR and VPS address the clutter and clumsiness of virtual reality
- Digital signature service DocuSign hacked and email addresses stolen
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Learning & Teaching environmentVIC
- FTSenior Microwave Transmission EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTTeam LeaderSA
- FTSoftware TesterACT
- CCCloud Architect - AzureVIC
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksWA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - Large Federal DepartmentACT
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- FTIT Data ArchitectACT
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTPMO Quality OfficerNSW
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW