Netgear has released a new 4G LTE Modem offering mobile broadband, along with a fail-safe connectivity solution.
Networking & VoIP
Business does not always stay at the office. This is a fact of life that many business owners are deeply familiar with. When you're away and travelling, you probably don't have access to your work desktop. Likewise, clients and customers might call your office phone, only to be met with a voicemail inbox request. You won't know about that call until you return, which can lead to loss of money and time.
There’s no guarantee your business will never be hacked. Ransomware attacks and data exfiltration are plaguing Australia’s IT landscape.
We’re seeing a rapid expansion of cloud services to support increasing data storage requirements. And as data becomes more and more critical to success, so too does the ability of the data centre in supporting the growth of cloud solutions.
Google is working to accelerate the performance of its applications over the internet by building out a software-defined network at broad scale. On Tuesday, the company announced Espresso, a system that provides increased network performance to users of the company’s applications.
Much as we love WiFi, even the latest routers can have trouble reaching important places. For many people this means connecting a main computer or a games console to a router in another part of the house – and PC users don’t like connecting by WiFi: it’s just plain wrong (plus the unreliability of ping and connection speed is not good for things like gaming).
As expected the IEEE has ratified a new Ethernet specification -- IEEE P802.3bz – that defines 2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T, boosting the current top end speed of traditional Ethernet five-times without requiring the tearing out of current cabling.
The BiPAC 8800AXL is Billion’s 802.11ac wireless router product, which can be used to distribute an ADSL2+ connection, or even fibre or mobile broadband. It’s a neat little unit that’s easy to install and use, and it proved to be reliable in our tests, though not as fast as we were expecting.
LinkedIn wants to help people get a job and advance their careers by incorporating its services into their mobile email.
For consumers looking forward to 5G mobile technology for super-high speed, network giant Ericsson says there will be more to it than that -- and less.
Need a fuss free mobile printer for working on the go? The Brother PocketJet Thermal Printer is the perfect solution for today's workforce
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst ? Digital ProgramQLD
- TPProject Director - Cloud - Qld HealthQLD
- TPICT TechnicianVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTNetwork Designer - $725 per dayOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorWA
- CCRF Engineer - Melbourne Based, Start ASAPVIC
- CCFunctional TesterVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAdministration Support/CoordinationOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT