Tech and booth babes on day one of the CeBIT Australia 2010 trade fair in Sydney.
Mobility & Wireless
The keyboard on the Motorola Droid makes that smartphone great for cranking out e-mail while you're on the move. The HTC Desire and Google Nexus One are good choices, too, if you don’t mind typing on glass. Why not make your workday more pleasant and productive with some great business apps for Android? To get you going, we've selected ten of the best and most useful apps for your Android smartphone; all are available at the Android Market.
With more than a million units sold in less than a month, it's pretty clear that Apple's iPad touchscreen tablet has been a success so far. But Apple isn't the only company out there to develop a tablet, as there are several iPad alternatives on the market or in the works right now that could give the iPad a run for its money.
Ah, the heady days of the late 1990s, when every dot-com stock was a guaranteed winner and when every day trader worth his salt carried around a Palm Pilot personal to keep track of all their information.
We've been lucky enough to get our hands on the Apple iPad well before its Australian launch in "late April." We've had a brief but exciting play with the iPad and we're ready to give you the low down on what to expect!
Up close and personal with Lenovo's multitouch netbook
Before your next trip, check out 10 of the best travel-minded mobile applications for BlackBerry smartphones
Microsoft fitted out its stands at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona with huge touch screens that offered a taste of Windows Phone Series 7
Microsoft's Windows 7 Phones Series mobile OS blends stylish Zune interface with new features for socializing, sharing, and office productivity.
In the middle of groundbreaking announcements from the likes of Microsoft, Nokia and Samsung, LG has so far been fairly quiet at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- Optus switches on 4G in 40 regional areas
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- PTThe job "Project Manager" is now ExpiredNSW
- TPNetwork and Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCPeopleSoft DeveloperVIC
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- FTManager - Information ManagementNSW
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSoftware DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- TPArcGIS DeveloperVIC
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ForsterNSW
- CCState-wide Business Transition Lead - BrisbaneNSW
- FTCustomer Service OperatorVIC
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- TPSupport Engineer (Security Tools)VIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware and Applications Programmer (Java Developer)ACT