People who use online e-mail or social-networking sites at Wi-Fi hotspots could risk having their accounts hijacked.
Mobility & Wireless
A security update for Apple's iPhone does more than just fix critical flaws in the handset. It also looks for and wipes out any modifications that users make to the firmware on their phones, according to hackers looking to unlock the phone.
Officials in New York state asked Apple on Monday to change its iPhone design to allow consumers to replace their own batteries, just days after lawyers in Illinois filed a class-action lawsuit over the same complaint.
Virgin Mobile Australia has launched Virgin Broadband, a broadband Internet package which it says is geared for the average household.
Femtocells, an emerging technology for improving cellular coverage in homes and enterprises, have attracted the interest of none other than Google.
The working group for the emerging IEEE 802.20 mobile broadband standard, which was suspended last year after a fight over members' real company affiliations, has changed its voting rules.
Google is developing a new search tool for cell phones that will allow users to find and purchase mobile content, including ring tones and games, according to a published report.
Telstra has announced it will cease offering i-mode mobile services on December 10 this year in an effort to push more subscribers to its Next G network.
Microsoft Research workers showed off some of their projects, including several that find new uses for mobile phones, on Monday at a summit in Redmond, Washington.
Still basking in the glow of its overly hyped iPhone launch, Apple plans to launch a cheaper version of much-sought after devices in the fourth quarter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTProgram Director - Financial ServicesOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPStrategic Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW