Labor's Fibre-to-the-Node (FttN) broadband plans have been jeopardized by a federal government move to lock down the $2 billion Communications Fund, which was set to be financial backbone of the opposition's network.
Mobility & Wireless
Microsoft's in-car technology is getting a boost via a deal with a large supplier of automotive electronics. Germany's Siemens VDO Automotive has agreed to collaborate with it on a next-generation communication and entertainment system.
Imagine a wireless network that could achieve bandwidth high enough to transfer an entire video presentation from your laptop directly onto a conference room projector.
Cambridge Silicon Radio -- which makes chips for 80 percent of the world's Bluetooth headsets -- has promised better audio quality and longer battery life for Bluetooth devices by Christmas 2008.
Apple has made headlines in the past for introducing disruptive technologies, but Wednesday's announcement of the iPod Touch could be a real sleeper.
HP has announced five new iPaq handhelds and three new HP Compaq laptops, along with dozens of handheld accessories, software packages and services.
Rumors that Microsoft may purchase BlackBerry maker Research in Motion are likely just that because of RIM's high price tag, though there would be benefits for both parties if a deal were struck, analysts said Friday.
By 2012, Linux will be running on nearly 31 percent of all smart devices, thanks to a growth rate faster than Windows Mobile and Symbian, according to predictions from a research firm.
LG Electronics's battle to beat the iPhone is far from over. The South Korean electronics company has unveiled its second iPhone-like handset and this one packs several important features the iPhone doesn't: 3G and high-speed cellular data networking...
Nokia has launched new multimedia phones, as well as Ovi, a music and games service that spans phones and PCs. Nokia clearly hopes to the package will leave Apple's iPhone and iTunes standing, but it might cause tension with operators.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- ICT Architects Still Command the Highest Advertised Salaries on SEEK
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTSupport Analyst/DevOpsVIC
- FTIT Asset Management AnalystOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTWindows EngineerACT
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerNSW
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTMobile/ Web (PHP) DeveloperNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Selenium/ToscaOther
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DeveloperOther
- FTMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter Valley AreaNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideQLD
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC