Futurists and industry analysts have long predicted the ascent of the mobile Web, in which people can traverse the Web using smart phones as easily and fruitfully as they can at their desktops. But almost three years after 3G networks became widely a...
Mobility & Wireless
Most of us take it for granted that we can check e-mail with our mobile phones. But not long ago, this was a truly disruptive technology that changed how we did business and stayed in touch when we were away from home and the office.
Japan's largest electronics show, Ceatec, kicks off October every year with all that's new and coming from the country's consumer electronics vendors. The 2007 show was certainly no let down and provided visitors a chance to catch some world-first te...
Some IT executives might have been alarmed when Gartner predicted that by next year 10 percent of companies will require employees to purchase and maintain their own notebooks and other devices. But for Bill Leo, CIO of Oliver Wyman Delta Organizatio...
Last month's WiMax World 2007 conference in Chicago was filled with old-fashioned technology optimism, featuring twice as many vendors and visitors as the previous year's event along with new details of Sprint Nextel's nationwide Xohm WiMax rollout a...
One of the most frustrating aspects of being an IT professional who is required to be on call to respond to emerging support issues has long been the lack of flexibility available to these employees when trying to balance work with their home lives.
The concrete and plaster in his Rathdrum, Idaho, house blocks Wi-Fi signals. But computer consultant Marc Schoenberg found a way to network the six devices in his house without stringing Ethernet cables: He uses powerline adapters.
They can send a man to the moon (or at least they could 40 years ago). Why can't they make a tiny computer people want to buy?
Bad guys don't target just big, corporate networks. If you have a Wi-Fi network at home or in a small office, intruders may be after you, such as casual "war drivers" who troll city streets, looking for unprotected wireless networks.
We all know that in the technology world, the hype about new products often doesn't match reality. So it's fair to ask: Is the iPhone as good as its hype? In particular, does iPhone's much-discussed touch-screen interface really make using the device...
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, Facilities & Asset ManagementOther
- FTAccount Commercial and Contract Manager (ANZ)VIC
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Mobile AutomationOther
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Change Management - Government backgroundOther
- CCMid-level SAP ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA
- FTSAP PSCD Analyst and PSCD FunctionalistOther
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - BankingVIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Systems EngineerOther
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperWA
- TPPrincipal Project Manager|HRIS ProgramQLD
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- CCSAS DeveloperNSW
- CCData Center Infrastructure Specialist - Wintel / VMwareWA
- FTNetwork EngineerOther