Futurists and industry analysts have long predicted the ascent of the mobile Web, in which people can traverse the Web using smart phones as easily and fruitfully as they can at their desktops. But almost three years after 3G networks became widely a...
Mobility & Wireless
Most of us take it for granted that we can check e-mail with our mobile phones. But not long ago, this was a truly disruptive technology that changed how we did business and stayed in touch when we were away from home and the office.
Japan's largest electronics show, Ceatec, kicks off October every year with all that's new and coming from the country's consumer electronics vendors. The 2007 show was certainly no let down and provided visitors a chance to catch some world-first te...
Some IT executives might have been alarmed when Gartner predicted that by next year 10 percent of companies will require employees to purchase and maintain their own notebooks and other devices. But for Bill Leo, CIO of Oliver Wyman Delta Organizatio...
Last month's WiMax World 2007 conference in Chicago was filled with old-fashioned technology optimism, featuring twice as many vendors and visitors as the previous year's event along with new details of Sprint Nextel's nationwide Xohm WiMax rollout a...
One of the most frustrating aspects of being an IT professional who is required to be on call to respond to emerging support issues has long been the lack of flexibility available to these employees when trying to balance work with their home lives.
The concrete and plaster in his Rathdrum, Idaho, house blocks Wi-Fi signals. But computer consultant Marc Schoenberg found a way to network the six devices in his house without stringing Ethernet cables: He uses powerline adapters.
They can send a man to the moon (or at least they could 40 years ago). Why can't they make a tiny computer people want to buy?
Bad guys don't target just big, corporate networks. If you have a Wi-Fi network at home or in a small office, intruders may be after you, such as casual "war drivers" who troll city streets, looking for unprotected wireless networks.
We all know that in the technology world, the hype about new products often doesn't match reality. So it's fair to ask: Is the iPhone as good as its hype? In particular, does iPhone's much-discussed touch-screen interface really make using the device...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- New development for Western Digital
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTBackend Java DeveloperOther
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCMicrosoft CRM Technical ConsultantQLD
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCInfoSphere SpecialistVIC
- CCPortfolio / Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI ComplianceQLD
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - Brisbane LocationVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)ACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- FTSAP PI/PO Integration LeadOther
- TPSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCFront-End Developer (React)NSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTIP Communications EngineerOther