Businesses are just beginning to experiment with bots for customer service, but it’s clear that the technology has the potential to enhance businesses communications (and beyond) through context and convenience, making high-quality customer service the new industry standard.
Optimizely has announced new plans to expand its enterprise-focused offerings amid increased revenue growth.
At a time when the inequalities between city and rural and remote communities continue to mar transformational growth within Asia Pacific, it’s clear that a catalyst for transformational change is urgently needed.
Information insights and process optimisation are key to success when it comes to digital transformations
It is not enough to implement tech trends into operational systems without identifying the business problems, and an end goal. Technology solutions need to be customised to directly address and solve business problems.
In today's digital world, change is the only constant for organisations. With the exponential data growth driven by digitalisation, cloud is no longer optional for organisations looking to remain competitive.
Qantas has partnered with Slingshot to launch an accelerator program, with the airline seeking to work with innovative startups and scaleups.
Google will start shipping development kits for its Project Soli wireless gesture recognition technology later this year.
Read through a transcript of an Insider digital event on innovation with San Francisco Airport CIO Ian Law.
Lenovo says it wants to redefine Android tablets, but you won't find anything spectacular or innovative in its new Tab 4 tablets.
Find out how these 2 reviewers were able to make significant improvements to their small meeting effectiveness
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- OneDrive's file placeholders will return to Windows 10 as On-Demand Sync
- How Goldman Sachs and Bank of America use the cloud and containers
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- Google trumps Microsoft's 1TB of storage with unlimited space
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Web Developer-Angular JS, CSS, GIT, JenkinsOther
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- CCSenior AngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)NSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTTechnology Project CoordinatorOther
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD
- FTLead Solutions Architect- SAP SuccessFactorsOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- FTData Centre Support Engineer -| 6mth ContractOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital/WealthOther
- CCSalesforce Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer - MULTIPLE ROLESQLD
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, Facilities & Asset ManagementOther
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Technology Specialist (Networks)Other
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW