We spoke to Intel’s VP of its Data Center Group & GM Connectivity Group, Alexis Bjorlin, and Bryan Madden, Intel’s director of marketing for its Network Platforms Group, at this year’s Mobile World Congress about why the company is betting big on sil...
PC World Business
In the very near-future, machine learning is likely to be re-deployed by cyber-attackers looking to develop and distribute more dangerous and malicious threats. Worse still, this escalation might have already happened and we just don’t know about it ...
Why data centre solutions must provide predictable performance, fast deployment, flexibility and scalability
Clive Hogg, Technical Manager, Corning Optical Communications, examines the key technologies, from cabling to network architecture, that are enabling data centres to meet demands for uninterrupted user experience in the era of big data.
More than 8.4 billion internet connected devices are estimated to be available in 2017, and Gartner estimates that number will reach 20.4 billion by 2020. In 2017, the consumer sector represents 63 percent of all devices in use, or 5.2 billion units.
Snap is making itself accountable to shareholders by reprioritizing its decisions for growth. These changes impact company culture and the entire user experience.
Microsoft Teams, the new chat and collaboration software, goes live today for Office 365 customers. Here's what to expect if your company adopts it.
Read through a transcript of an Insider digital event on innovation with San Francisco Airport CIO Ian Law.
Search faster and smarter by learning all of the various places and ways to perform a Google search on Android.
An event hosted by the government at Cisco Live led to multiple discussions around a room of female tech leaders. Here are the main conclusions...
Should retailers worry about Amazon Go, the internet giant’s no-checkout-required store? The answer is both yes and no.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 4 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft launches Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies