Google and PayPal have announced they are teaming up to allow users to access their accounts at store checkouts via Android Pay.
eCommerce & Retail
Given that there has been a spate of insolvencies within the IT channel in recent months, it seems an appropriate time to explore the steps IT resellers and distributors can take to help insulate themselves against the threat of financial collapse.
If you're planning to buy a new PC or mobile device this year, there's bad news: You'll likely shell out more cash for the device than in previous years.
It’s no secret that consumers today are exposed to more marketing messages than ever before, many of which go unnoticed. To break through the rabble, marketers need a way to keep their customers engaged.
It’s been over a year since Apple Pay arrived in Australia, garnering mixed reactions from businesses, consumers and, of course, the major banks.
Should retailers worry about Amazon Go, the internet giant’s no-checkout-required store? The answer is both yes and no.
It's midday in Sydney and you decide to head down to the Opera House for a lunchtime stroll, only to be greeted by a congregation of excited "trainers" in search of those seemingly rare Pokémons. Such is the global phenomenon that has swept through the country, with Telsyte estimating that some two million Australian smartphone users had already downloaded the mobile gaming app by the end of July.
Retailers are under pressure from many fronts: online competitors are undercutting them; consumer expectations are skyrocketing; and innovation can be expensive. The cloud provides a clear solution to these challenges.
Facebook is pushing the concept of Messenger as a platform, with possible new features including retail in-store payments.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Jobs for NSW backs fintech accelerator
- Open data demands a double-edged sword for fintechs, ANZ says
- Aussie fintech startup secures $US3 million investment funding
- Australia could become the FinTech Hub of Asia
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSAP CRM Functional ConsultantsACT
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- TPPMO ManagerQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- FTAgile Test LeadOther
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystOther
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther