Brother are bringing a pair of new continuous ink printers to Australian customers.
Ted’s Cameras has launched a new retail space, Ted’s World of Imaging, in the heart of Sydney.
McAfee have released their Quarterly Threat Report, showing an 86% increase in known samples of cryptojacking in Q2 2018 alone.
TCGs have undergone significant change over the years – from the early digitization attempts of the 90s, to Blizzard’s iconic HearthStone, all the way to the thrilling new frontier of crypto-gaming with games like Gods Unchained.
With an increasing number of connected devices and voice-related technologies entering the market (cue Google Duplex) and recent research by Accenture showing that more than two-thirds of customers will reduce their use of smartphone applications after acquiring a digital voice assistant, how do businesses ensure that their apps remain relevant and are meeting the consumers expectations?
If trust is the currency of the digital economy, then consumers must represent the central bank. And just like in the world of finance, organisations are held to certain standards if they want to be issued with more of that currency.
After the successful launch of Australia’s first blockchain university short course, Developing Blockchain Strategy, RMIT Online have announced the launch of two additional blockchain courses.
Telstra has launched its Location of Things technology for Australian customers, small businesses and enterprise customers.
The wave of digital transformation has left companies racing to improve end-user experiences, part of which involves improving developer operations to achieve greater business outcomes.
McAfee Labs has released new research that reveals a shift in cybercriminals tactics away from external malware threats, towards ‘fileless’ attacks that leverage trusted Windows executables to invade systems and breach corporate networks.
There is a piece of technology for everything nowadays – even finding fish on a fishing trip! Avid fishermen or fisherwomen should check out the amazing tech that’s available to help increase their hook up rate and hopefully guarantee a fish or three of a lifetime.
In multicultural Australia, the opportunity for home cooks to expand their culinary horizons is too tempting to resist.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox gives its Pro and Business users a bit of extra space to work with
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies